"The power of the C12 entrepreneur and the peer influence is truly instrumental in supporting our business and a better community." Shane Pulver, Partner/COO of ASG Energy, a C12 Central Texas member.
San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) February 26, 2016
At a glance:
- In tandem with National Entrepreneurship Week, The C12 Group of Central Texas, the national organization’s local chapter, released growth numbers from its annual report, including the anticipated hiring of 1,100 employees by member companies in the next year
- C12’s focus is building great businesses for a greater purpose, and it has done so in a variety of ways, including the donation of more than $3.45 million to local charity and ministry projects corporately.
- The C12 Group is America’s leading CEO & Executive Forum for Christians, with 135 local members and 1,900 national members in 32 states
Today, National Entrepreneurship Week 2016 kicks off in celebration of the entrepreneur and the growth of business that owners across the map have generated. In tandem with the week, The C12 Group of Central Texas, represented by 135 members in San Antonio, Austin and surrounding cities, released its annual report showing tremendous growth for its companies and the local economy, including the anticipated hiring of more than 1,100 employees by member companies in 2016.
Over the past year, The C12 Group of Central Texas’ membership grew by 73 new members. C12 serves the mission to build great businesses for a greater purpose, and it has done so in a variety of ways, including the donation of more than $3.45 million to local charity and ministry projects corporately.
In addition to the potential of increased employment and the generosity of corporate giving, by the numbers, C12 Central Texas saw its community grow and develop in the following ways, according to its overall report:
- Companies saw revenues rise to $929,786,858, compared to $792,214,396 the previous year
- In 2016, member companies are projecting an average of 18 percent growth, targeting collective revenues of $1.1 billion
- Average growth rate in 2015, revenue wise, for members was between 17 percent and 25 percent
- In 2015, C12 companies employed 8,243 people and plan to hire another 1,131 people in 2016
- Women membership grew to 21 percent in 2015, giving a tip of the hat to the rise of the female entrepreneur
“The power of the C12 entrepreneur and the peer influence is truly instrumental in supporting our business and a better community,” said Shane Pulver, Partner/COO of ASG Energy, a C12 Central Texas member. “We joined C12 early in 2015 the peer influence has helped us to grow financially and also build for a greater purpose. We saw an almost 100 percent growth in 2015 and are projected to grow nearly 100 percent again this year.”
In the past year, member’s won several awards including three Fast Track Companies, seven Inc. 5000 Companies, eight Best Places to Work companies, number one Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation, Aggie 100 Company, Top 100 Engineering Firms in the nation and number one Mid-sized CEO for 2015 in Austin Business Journal.
As America’s leading Christian CEO forum, with 135 members locally and 1,900 nationally in 90 metro markets in 32 states, C12’s focus is building great businesses for a greater purpose. For more information about these events and other activities happening, visit http://www.c12centraltx.com.
About the C12 Group
Founded in 1992, The C12 Group is America’s leading provider of executive roundtables for Christian CEOs and business owners. C12’s mission is to “change the world by advancing the Kingdom of God in the marketplace through the companies and lives of those Christ calls to run businesses for Him.” For more information about The C12 Group Central Texas, call 210.209.0636 or visit http://www.c12centraltx.com.