(PRWEB) February 29, 2016
Winscribe is pleased to announce that they will be exhibiting at The British Legal Technology Forum 2016, taking place on 8th March at The Old Billingsgate in London, United Kingdom. At this event, Winscribe will be showcasing their new suite of dictation, transcription, speech recognition, and document workflow management solutions for law firms and legal departments.
Visitors are encouraged to stop by exhibition stand A22 to visit with Winscribe and learn how the latest innovations in speech technology are enabling firms – both large and small – to drive fee earner productivity and improve the efficiency of documentation processes.
Winscribe’s speech productivity solutions enable legal professionals to organise their time more efficiently and to work in more flexible and productive ways. Winscribe offers mobile, web-based and server-based digital dictation, speech recognition and legal documentation workflow management solutions that help fee earners produce documentation faster and more accurately, while protecting the security of sensitive client information.
Key solution benefits that Winscribe’s team will be presenting at the conference include:
- Speech-enabling documentation processes to produce and manage legal documents and correspondence more efficiently, while reducing the time spent manually composing and distributing documents
- Empowering fee earners, who work on the move, with robust mobile speech recognition and dictation solutions that enable them to work securely and be more productive while on-the-go
- Using automated and intelligent dictation workflow capabilities that can acquire organisational intelligence and use this intelligence to make the most efficient work distribution decisions
- Driving innovation, boosting fee earner productivity, and reducing costs through cloud-based speech technology
- Cost savings as a result of faster documentation and an increase in organisation-wide work sharing and productivity
To learn more about Winscribe or to schedule a meeting or demonstration at the conference, please contact Winscribe EMEA Marketing Manager, Abbey Kupoluyi, at +44 (0)207 471 0100 or by emailing akupoluyi at winscribe dot com. For more information about The British Legal Technology Forum, please visit britishlegalitforum.com.
Winscribe is a world-leading provider of speech productivity technology supporting law firm and legal department requirements for digital dictation, transcription, speech recognition, speech-enabled documentation and workflow management. Winscribe’s software solutions have been developed with the requirements of the legal profession in mind and empower lawyers to use their voice to quickly and easily create documentation, craft emails, enter data into third-party applications, and communicate with clients faster, less expensively, and more efficiently. For more information, please visit http://www.winscribe.co.uk.