San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 29, 2016
Ziften today announced it will be showcasing its award-winning Endpoint Detection and Response Solution at RSA Conference 2016. The Ziften solution delivers actionable insight into the endpoint, enabling organizations to efficiently detect, respond, and mitigate advanced threats. Ziften executives will be on hand to give live product demonstrations and meet with conference attendees in North Expo Hall booth #4904.
“2015 was a momentous year for Ziften and 2016 is already shaping up to be even better,” said Charles Leaver, CEO, Ziften. “Our commitment to innovation and evolving our endpoint security offering paid off with record revenue and customer growth in 2015. Now in 2016, with a world-class leadership team and a core of strategic partners, we look to further build on that momentum with a successful RSA to propel us into our next phase of growth.”
Ziften 2015 highlights include:
- Ziften unveiled two new product enhancements in 2015:
-Ziften ZFlow™ for Last-Mile Network Visibility: Ziften’s game changing ZFlow technology complements and extends existing network solutions by bringing complete network visibility to any endpoint, including laptops, workstations, data center servers, and public/private cloud infrastructure.
-Ziften Modular Extension Platform: Enables integration of fully customized mitigation and collection modules within the Ziften Open Visibility™ framework.
- Ziften experienced a record 500% revenue growth as it expanded its customer base across multiple verticals including financial, energy, and education sectors.
- Ziften raised $24M in funding from Spring Mountain Capital and Fayez Sarofim.
- Ziften formed new strategic partnerships with Blue Coat Systems, Fortinet, iSIGHT Partners, Palo Alto Networks, and ReversingLabs, while extending existing partnerships with Splunk and Lancope, now part of Cisco.
- Ziften expanded its executive leadership team appointing Caroline De Laat as CFO, Mike Hamilton as SVP Product, Jim Alnwick as SVP Sales and Josh Linder as VP Marketing.
- Ziften was listed as a Representative Vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for Endpoint Detection and Response Solutions.
- Ziften garnered numerous Industry awards and recognition including:
-Cyber Defense Magazine “Best Endpoint Security Solution” award for 2016
-2015 Red Herring Top 100 North America award
-Computer Technology Review Most Valuable Product (MVP) award
“Endpoint security continues to be a hot market as enterprise security teams understand the need for complete visibility, particularly at the endpoint, where cyber criminals can abuse blind spots to avoid detection and gain access to sensitive data,” said David Monahan, research director, EMA. “Ziften’s innovative approach to protect, detect, and respond to endpoint threats has provided enterprises a strong foundation for security programs to protect their endpoints and their data from breach and exfiltration.”
Global enterprises of all sizes rely on Ziften to enhance their existing security posture, and amplify their limited resources. The Ziften solutions take the complexity, time, and cost out of threat detection with a solution that deploys and can be utilized in minutes, not days. Ziften’s continuous monitoring solution helps organizations quickly detect and stop threats, monitor for vulnerabilities and exposures, and identify abnormalities utilizing context-rich historical data. Ziften’s ZFlow technology extends network telemetry down to the endpoint, providing critical “last mile” network visibility with rich endpoint context. By pairing end-to-end visibility with actionable intelligence, Ziften customers secure their environment and protect their reputation.
Keep your business on point and protect to the end with Ziften at http://www.ziften.com