The new IntellaFlex 100G solution is shipping now and is compatible with all existing IntellaFlex XR monitoring systems, ensuring an easy migration path.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 01, 2016
APCON, a provider of intelligent network monitoring solutions, unveiled today the new IntellaFlex 100G Ethernet monitoring solution at the RSA Conference 2016 at booth #733 in the South Hall.
“Enterprises and service providers are increasing bandwidth and capabilities at critical network hot spots. This is great for users, but there is a risk of less visibility for security monitoring,” said Richard Rauch, president and CEO of APCON. “The new IntellaFlex 100G solution is shipping now and is compatible with all existing IntellaFlex XR monitoring systems, ensuring an easy migration path.”
“The need for tools that require packet data shows no slowdown in growth, as network bandwidth and capabilities continue to grow faster than processing and storage technologies,” writes Vivek Bhalla, principal research analyst, and Danilo Ciscato, research director, at Gartner, in the January 2016 Market Guide for Network Packet Brokers (NPB). “NPBs help solve this problem by massaging data before handing it off to tools, and these mediators are becoming critical to build-out and upgrade projects.”
With the new 100G monitoring solution, APCON’s IntellaFlex XR family provides complete network visibility and a wide range of features for traffic optimization to match the capacity of security and performance monitoring tools. An integrated IntellaFlex XR system offers:
- Monitoring of multiple ports for 1G, 10G, 40G and 100G traffic
- The ability to select traffic of interest with aggregation and Multi-Stage Filtering
- Load balance traffic to 10G and 1G network and security tools
- 100G trunking of multiple monitoring systems across campus locations
- Best-in-class WebXR GUI, TitanXR switch management and Mobile App
Demonstrations of APCON‘s network monitoring solutions at the RSA Conference 2016 include:
- IntellaStore II: Collects data streams from different points across the network and merges them into a continuous flow. It multicasts the flow to customer selected network monitoring and security tools and can store traffic-of-interest to scalable storage for real-time or post-incident analysis. See the IntellaStore II page for information on APCON’s certified apps.
- IntellaFlex Bypass Switch: Enables enterprise networks to remain functional and accessible even if a security device fails. APCON will demonstrate its security tool bypass and load balancing capabilities and real-time alerts on APCON’s Mobile App.
- TitanXR: The industry’s easiest to use single, centralized point of management for network monitoring in a multi-switch environment. TitanXR allows users to share expensive security devices throughout their networks. The APCON Mobile App complements TitanXR by providing real‐time status of the APCON monitoring network remotely.
Any media representative who wants to schedule an APCON product demonstration may contact the APCON public relations team at 469-291-6902.
For more than 20 years, APCON has consistently delivered smart, stable and scalable technology solutions to service providers and businesses seeking total data center visibility and security. Its customers range from midsize companies to Fortune 1000 enterprises in more than 40 countries. APCON assures superior network monitoring while supporting traffic analysis and streamlined network management and security. For more information, visit http://www.apcon.com or follow us on Twitter @apcon.