Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 03, 2016
RAESR Automotive introduces its first product - the “Tachyon Speed” – An extreme street-legal electric hypercar that embodies the company’s mission of merging radical, futuristic design with cutting edge, next-generation technology.
RAESR Tachyon Speed – A road-going carbon fiber projectile.
Tachyon – A theoretical particle said to travel faster than the speed of light.
The Tachyon Speed’s modular chassis design allows for several powertrain combinations - from a lightweight (<900 KG), 700KW (930HP), RWD track-specialized weapon; to a 2000+ KW (2680+HP), AWD, 500+KPH (311+ MPH) hypercar contender.
Other key features include:
- The world’s most power dense road-going lithium battery packs.
- A potentially carbon-negative 30+KW (40+HP) bio-fuel powered range extender, to eliminate range anxiety and provide a 300+ mile range.
- Advanced dynamic driving features include: Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) tested active aero, variable ride height, torque vectoring, traction control & ABS.
- The chassis’ tub is a lightweight “pre-preg” carbon fiber monocoque with modular front and rear aluminum sub-assemblies.
- The impossibly low and wide body work is also pre-preg carbon fiber. The driver and passenger sit in tandem under a fighter jet style canopy.
- Auxiliary charging options of the 800 volt system include a portable solar array, DC-DC rapid charging (less than 15 minutes), as well as standard 110v & 220v on and/or off board chargers (as fast as 3 hours).
- High torque capable 2-speed gearboxes at each driven wheel, allowing for acceleration akin to NHRA Pro-Stock in low gear and groundbreaking top speeds in high gear.
RAESR is now taking pre-orders. Prices start at $850,000(USD).
RAESR Automotive, based in Los Angeles, has been discretely developing its advanced vehicles and powertrains over the last 3 years. Very limited production begins Summer 2016.
Contact email: info(at)raesr.com