San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 02, 2016
root9B, GTRI, and Ziften – industry leaders in the development and delivery of capabilities and solutions for real time threat protection and containment for government and commercial clients – today announced a new business and technology alliance. This alliance brings together the combined technology, cyber domain expertise, and professional services offered by the three companies to deliver a significantly differentiated solution that improves the security posture of both government and business customers.
This multi-faceted relationship will offer customers the best of all three companies, integrated and packaged to provide the speed, skills and solutions required by our customers in today’s increasingly complex threat environment.
- root9B: Proven leadership and deep technical knowledge in cyber, national security, and risk mitigation, combined with unique operational capabilities and proprietary software focused on Manned Information Security and Active Adversary Pursuit.
- GTRI: Security consulting and services solutions tailored to address customer needs by integrating strategic partners and validated methodologies.
- Ziften: Technology capabilities and product that provides continuous endpoint visibility and context combined with rich integration across the security eco-system for significantly enhancing detection, containment and remediation of threat activities.
Together the companies will deliver customer value by:
- Providing integrated consulting, managed services, advanced operational capabilities and unique technology and product offerings tailored to provide customers an end-to-end security solution.
- Enhancing integration and service delivery models for solution extensions and incorporating other key eco-system partnerships in the future.
- Channeling the combined scale and technology innovation of all three companies.
“The alliance between root9B, Ziften, and GTRI reflects the need for significant change in cybersecurity,” said Eric Hipkins, root9B CEO. “Our combined cyber expertise, operationally-focused products and services, and unique technology will answer the critical needs of our clients.”
“Advanced persistent threats and targeted attacks are designed to evade ordinary security solutions,” said Greg Byles, CEO and co-founder, GTRI. “Companies need a proactive risk management strategy and solutions that rapidly and effectively defend against today’s persistent attacks. By combining forces with root9B and Ziften, we are delivering proven and distinctive solutions that provide visibility and control, actionable intelligence and timely vulnerability protection necessary to minimize exposure to threats.”
“As an alliance, we bring together best in class technologies, cyber and risk mitigation expertise and methodologies, and best practices into a set of unique service led offers for our customers to meet their evolving challenges,” said Charles Leaver, CEO, Ziften.
Based in Colorado Springs, CO, root9B is a leading provider of advanced cybersecurity services and training for commercial and government clients. Combining cutting-edge technology, tactics development, specialty tools, and deep mission experience, root9B personnel leverage their extensive backgrounds in the U.S. Intelligence Community to conduct advanced vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, digital forensics, incident response, industrial control system (ICS) security, and active adversary pursuit (HUNT) engagements on networks worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.root9B.com.
GTRI provides industry-leading consulting and technology services that help clients derive real business value from their technology investments. With deep foundations in both networking and data center technologies, we support clients across a broad spectrum of industries with IT strategy, planning, private and cloud architectures, implementation and IT operations. Learn more at http://www.gtri.com.
Global enterprises of all sizes rely on Ziften to enhance their existing security posture, and amplify their limited resources. The Ziften solutions take the complexity, time, and cost out of threat detection with a solution that deploys and can be utilized in minutes, not days. Ziften’s continuous monitoring solution helps organizations quickly detect and stop threats, monitor for vulnerabilities and exposures, and identify abnormalities utilizing context-rich historical data. Ziften’s ZFlow technology extends network telemetry down to the endpoint, providing critical “last mile” network visibility with rich endpoint context. By pairing end-to-end visibility with actionable intelligence, Ziften customers secure their environment and protect their reputation.
Keep your business on point and protect to the end with Ziften at http://www.ziften.com.
# # #
GTRI is a registered trademark of Global Technology Resources, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
root9B Media Contact
GTRI Media Contact
Row 4 Communications
Ziften Media Contact
LMGPR for Ziften