San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) March 03, 2016
Vertafore, the leader in modern insurance technology, today announced new product updates, solutions, and tools designed to better help insurance professionals manage their businesses, serve their customers, and make more intelligent data-driven decisions. These updates are focused on three areas of business: the core management of business in the insurance industry, front office solutions for client service, and analytics and reporting to organize and analyze data.
“At Vertafore, we consider all of our solutions to be in a continual state of development, so we can constantly innovate based on customer feedback,” said Greg Wright, senior vice president of agency and carrier solutions at Vertafore. “The pace that we are bringing these solutions to our customers is faster than ever before.”
The ability to build faster and with more focus helps future-proof the solutions the company provides, and it empowers customers to thrive in a time of big industry change and disruption.
Vertafore announced updates to two flagship products in the core management portfolio. These products enable customer to manage their business, connect agencies to carriers, and stay in compliance.
- WorkSmart®, the leading content management and workflow solution for agencies, will now integrate with Vertafore Agency Platform™ to create customizable dashboards in My Agency Home. The announcement continues the expansion of Platform and My Agency Home, which was first released in 2015 and hailed by customers as the industry’s most revolutionary improvement for CSRs in decades. With the newest update, enterprise sized agencies will now enjoy the many benefits of My Agency Home, including a customizable dashboard that provides a personalized user experience and delivers the information needed at the user’s fingertips.
- ImageRight® 6.1 was also unveiled, which provides users with enhanced image quality, the ability to save documents as high-res single-page PDFs, and to add annotations. This version also offers a RESTful web API, which integrates with policies, claims, accounting systems, and other Vertafore solutions to maintain efficient and accurate workflows. For ImageRight 6.1, Vertafore engineering teams focused on increasing scalability and performance to enable server redundancy and ensure high-availability and effective load balancing. Vertafore also improved HIPPAA and HITECH compliance standards in the newest update.
Vertafore also announced updates to their front office product portfolio designed to give agents and their customers access to real-time account information from any location and meet the evolving customer expectations in the insurance industry:
- Vertafore Client Portal, which provides customer self-service capabilities and secure document share, will be accessible as a stand-alone solution to agents that don’t currently use Vertafore Agency Platform or AMS360®. These expanded capabilities allow agents to instantly share documents with customers via a password-protected website customized to match their brand. Document sharing with Vertafore Client Portal is faster than US mail, less expensive than overnight courier, and more secure than email. Both agency staff and customers can upload files and access the portal anywhere, at any time, and on any device.
- Vertafore Mobile will add tablet-compatibility and new functionalities to more easily handle customer requests on-the-go. Since Vertafore Mobile launched on iOS and Android in late November 2015, more than 2000 users have downloaded the app. With expanded availability on tablets, agents will have even more ways to access pertinent customer documents and data on the go. Vertafore Mobile gives agents the flexibility to interact and share information with customers in real time, including the ability to create new contacts and accounts or generate proof of insurance cards and certificates.
Analytics & Reporting
New analytics and reporting products are designed to help provide agencies and carriers information to see new areas of opportunity and optimize to be more efficient and profitable:
- Vertafore Carrier Analytics, a new solution built in partnership with Birst, is now available. Vertafore Carrier Analytics provides the deepest, most real time data insights available, using Birst’s visualization capabilities to unlock the billions of data points from different systems.
- Additionally, Vertafore shared key updates to persona-based dashboards, similar to Executive Dashboard for Sagitta®, which will permit users to quickly evaluate growth opportunities, monitor new and lost business, and track key KPIs.
- Vertafore has announced new operational reporting in AMS360 and Vertafore Agency Platform, now known as My Agency Reports. This new reporting platform has a simplified navigation and advanced filtering options which provide added flexibility and more control over data. Agencies can quickly access deeper insights into their overall business and run customized reports such as new and lost business or expiring policy reports.
Vertafore offers the broadest and most adaptable technology solutions to better prepare the insurance industry for digital disruption. The Vertafore product line is built on a platform, empowering customers and other solution providers to adapt and thrive as the market changes. Vertafore’s platform features fast innovation, partnerships with the best technology companies, and customizable solutions to help companies remain independent during a time of industry disruption. As the leader in modern insurance technology with the largest customer base in the industry, Vertafore connects every point of the distribution channel, from agencies and carriers to MGAs, MGUs, and state governments. For more information about Vertafore, visit http://www.vertafore.com, read the company’s blog, and follow the company on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
© 2016 Vertafore Inc., Vertafore®, Vertafore Agency Platform®, AMS360®, WorkSmart®, ImageRight®, Sagitta®, and the Vertafore logo are trademarks of Vertafore and its subsidiaries. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.