Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) March 07, 2016
Folio: has created a cutting-edge new educational and networking event to be held on May 3, with the objective of bringing mission-critical insights to Association Media leaders about how to efficiently navigate the changing media landscape and evangelize their media strategies.
The Folio: Association Media Summit will take place at the National Press Club on May 3, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
Among the mission-critical topics to be discussed at the Association Media Summit are:
- Developing impactful media and business plans to present to association leadership
- Solving the print-versus-digital debate through solid business analysis
- 10 market-tested revenue growth strategies: making them work for you
- Succeeding in a “resource poor, idea rich” environment
- Growing younger membership
- Organizing content and communications teams for maximum impact
- Integrating and leveraging member and subscriber data
The Folio: Association Media Summit is sponsored by AdvantageCS, Cummings Printing, Media Services Group, LLC, and The YGS Group. To view a detailed description of the agenda and speaker roster, please visit http://www.foliomag.com/events/folio-association-media-summit/.
Early bird pricing for this event expires Thursday, April 7. Additional discount group rates are also available.
For questions about The Folio: Association Media Summit or for assistance in registering, contact Danielle Sikes at dsikes(at)accessintel(dot)com; 203-899-8433. To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel(dot)com; 203-899-8498.
Folio: is a multi-channel resource for the magazine and online media industry. Our primary mission is to help media companies solve business challenges. For more information, please visit http://www.foliomag.com.