Diplomat MFT v6.1 combines largely under-the-covers security improvements with new user features that further demonstrate our commitment to improve the day-to-day productivity of file transfer professionals.
Wellesley, MA (PRWEB) March 08, 2016
Coviant Software releases Diplomat Managed File Transfer v6.1 with enhanced security and more productivity features for file transfer professionals.
Diplomat Managed File Transfer v6.1 improves data, file transfer and application security by:
- Enabling a broader selection of both signature and hash algorithms when creating new OpenPGP keys
- Extending the choice of algorithms when authenticating sessions and transferring data to or from SFTP and FTPS servers
- Expanding password policy selections, like password length and special character use, to enforce the creation of strong user passwords
This newest release also delivers features to help file transfer professionals more efficiently
design, deploy and manage file transfer jobs, including:
- Read-only access for business users allows self-monitoring of their own file transfer jobs with no distractions to file transfer professionals
- Quick search features to quickly identify unused OpenPGP keys, partners or transactions for faster system clean-up
- More flexible grouping of transaction components, such as OpenPGP key and partner profiles
- Support for SMB (Server Message Block) connections for easier file transfers between systems on different network segments
- Expanded administrator dashboard to monitor and manage user connections
“In the newest release, we combine largely under-the-covers security improvements with new user features that further demonstrate our commitment to improve the day-to-day productivity of file transfer professionals.” says Pam Reid, CEO at Coviant Software.
About Coviant Software
Coviant Software has been a trusted provider of secure file transfer and OpenPGP encryption solutions for over 10 years. Coviant Software delivers Managed File Transfer solutions to improve the productivity of file transfer administrators. Diplomat Managed File Transfer software uses Intelligent File Transfer(TM) design with embedded secure file transfer logic, so file transfer experts can quickly design and deploy file transfer jobs with fewer errors and failed transfers.