Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 04, 2016
InsurMark has partnered with Forester Financial, rated A by AM Best, to offer its advisors exclusive “best in class” deferred income annuities (DIA). For 33 years InsurMark has stayed in front of market trends to serve its advisors and their clients with the best possible selection of retirement planning options.
Today’s trend toward DIAs is clear, in a time when retirement planning is very complex:
- Many pre-retirees don’t understand their Social Security benefits.
- Successful people are in high tax brackets and may have portfolios that are subject to capital gains taxes. Also, their dividends may be taxed as income.
- Company 401(k) plans and IRAs don’t provide the guaranteed income associated with defined-benefit pension plans like their parent’s had.
So, it’s no surprise that DIAs are an increasingly popular way to address these issues and maintain control over one’s retirement income. Annuities are familiar to many Americans. Deferred income annuities offer the option to delay payments during the higher earning working life, timing payments to begin when the owners have retired and expect to be in a lower tax bracket, or beyond age 70 ½ when required minimum distributions (RMDs) begin.
Through InsurMark, Forester Financial offers two solutions for those who want a guaranteed income in retirement.
1. The Single Premium Longevity Annuity allows investors to make a lump-sum payment and defer collecting income until they are in a likely lower tax bracket in retirement. Tax deferred growth is a significant benefit. This helps solve a problem for many Americans who want a guaranteed income in retirement.
2. The Qualified Longevity Annuity Contract (QLAC) offered by InsurMark and Forester Financial takes advantage of recent treasury rulings allowing clients to defer distribution on a portion of their qualified assets up until age 85.
InsurMark and Forester Financial can help advisors help their clients utilize assets today to provide tax-deferred growth and a guaranteed income tomorrow.
- 48% of workers don’t expect to retire at 65
- 22% don’t plan to retire until they are over 70 because they can’t afford to do it earlier
- By 2025, 64 million Americans will be retired
- Nielsen describes pre-retirees (prime DIA prospects) as “successful 50- something executive couples now diverting money into long-neglected nest eggs.”
- While total US annuity sales rose 3% to 235.8 billion in 2014, DIA sales grew 22% compared to 2013.
Based in Houston for 33 years, InsurMark has helped over 20,000 independent advisors across the country propel their businesses, and reach or exceed their goals. With decades of year-over-year growth, it offers specialized expertise in case design, education and marketing for fixed-indexed annuity, life-insurance, and asset-based long-term care products.
- Premier products and carriers
- Licensed, experienced consultants
- Prospecting programs
- Marketing and branding support
- Onsite and online sales training and education
- Incentives and rewards
- Practice-management solutions
- Advanced technology tools and solutions
Foresters is an international financial services provider with a unique history that began in 1874 when it set out to provide access to life insurance for average, working families. More than 140 years later, it provides financial solutions to more than three million clients and members in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Notes to Editors