BOCA RATON, Fla., USA (PRWEB) March 14, 2016
Chapman & Hall/CRC is pleased to announce a new series in conjunction with the American Statistical Association: ASA-CRC Series on Statistical Reasoning in Science and Society edited by Nicholas Fisher, Nicholas Horton, Deborah Nolan, Regina Nuzzo, and David Spiegelhalter.
This exciting book series:
- Highlights the important role of statistical and probabilistic reasoning in many areas
- Requires minimal background in mathematics and statistics
- Serves a broad audience, including professionals across many fields, the general public, and students in high schools and colleges
- Covers statistics in wide-ranging aspects of professional and everyday life, including the media, science, health, society, politics, law, education, sports, finance, climate, and national security
- Features short, inexpensive books of 100-150 pages that can be written and read in a reasonable amount of time
About CRC Press: CRC Press is a premier global publisher of science, technology and medical resources. We offer unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery worldwide. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding in the sciences, providing researchers, academics, professionals and students with the tools they need to share ideas and realize their potential. CRC Press is a member of Taylor & Francis Group, an Informa business. For more information, visit http://www.crcpress.com.