New York, New York (PRWEB) March 08, 2016
DDD, the pioneer of Impact Sourcing and an emerging leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, strengthened its management team to build on its recent growth.
“We have set a goal to operate as a profitable and growing business with impact at the core: a business with a mission,” said CEO, Jeremy Hockenstein. “The changes in our management structure will help us reach that goal.”
Under the leadership of Hockenstein and President Frank Heitmann, the team was realigned as follows:
- Michael Chertok will serve as Executive Vice President, Impact, overseeing training and development—as well as positioning to clients.
- Cynthia Hauck with serve as Executive Vice President, Operations.
- Lori Silverstein will serve as Executive Vice President, Sales.
- Sopheap Im will serve as Acting Vice President, Human Resources
- Christina Gossmann will serve as Acting Director, Marketing and Communications
- Jenny Goldstein will serve as Development Director
Wolfgang Müller will continue to serve as Chief Financial Officer.
“This new management structure will enable us to reinforce and strengthen cultural effectiveness, delivery excellence and financial soundness,” said Heitmann. “We have the full support of DDD’s board and are excited to grow our business and impact,” he added.
DDD has an earned revenue of more than $10m and a staff of over 1,000 across offices in Cambodia, Laos, Kenya, and the USA. Over the past 15 years, DDD has transformed the lives of thousands of young people. Moreover, as a pioneer of Impact Sourcing, DDD has inspired many others to create impact in the $300B BPO industry. This commercial success has been noted by many awards and recognitions, most recently the inclusion for a second year in a row in IAOP’s Global Outsourcing 100.
DDD delivers Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to clients worldwide. Customers receive high-quality competitively priced digital content services. At the same time, DDD’s innovative social model enables talented youth from low-income families to access professional opportunities and earn lasting higher income.
Christina Gossmann, Acting Director, Marketing and Communications
+254 (0)731557817 | christina.gossmann(at)digitaldividedata(dot)com