Herndon, VA. (PRWEB) March 07, 2016
Leveraging its deep experience in data center operations and cloud automation, pureIntegration is proud to announce the release of Symphonic Cloud, a truly comprehensive private cloud product that provides end users and administrators with production-ready cloud capabilities.
Symphonic Cloud is a fully-integrated private cloud-in-a-box empowering companies to deliver virtualized infrastructure (IaaS), platforms, and applications (PaaS) to users in a matter of hours, not days or weeks. Users simply point and click to request infrastructure and applications through a self-service portal, similar to the experience you get with public cloud. Unlike existing private cloud solutions, Symphonic Cloud provides complete data center management capabilities for cloud administrators including fully automated asset management, monitoring, incident management, and service management capabilities.
For many years, companies have struggled to successfully implement their true private cloud vision beyond just basic virtualization of servers, networking, and storage. They’ve been faced with the challenge of stringing together a set of point solutions and with finding and retaining the right talent to develop cloud automation frameworks to hopefully realize true cloud capabilities for end users. Symphonic Cloud is changing that reality by delivering a pre-integrated private cloud product that provides real capabilities to end users, and it can be deployed in just 8 weeks in your production environment.
“In today’s fast-paced and competitive business landscape, IT and its infrastructure assets should exist to support the growth of business, not to become a challenge,” said Hejong Kim, pureIntegration’s President. “The primary goal of Symphonic Cloud is to deliver a proven and scalable solution that automates provisioning and provides a business application platform that increases the productivity and efficiency of IT operations.
As a responsible cloud solutions provider, we ensure customers have a clear understanding of the cloud capabilities our product provides, we educate them on necessary process changes to drive adoption within their organization, and we hold ourselves accountable for delivering those exact capabilities so that end users and administrators can begin using them out-of-the-box in their datacenter environment.”
Key Benefits You Can Expect from Symphonic Cloud:
- Comprehensive - Delivers complete private cloud capabilities from a self-service portal to application monitoring to ITSM
- Time to value - Deploy private cloud and start using it in just 8 weeks
- Accelerated delivery of services - Enjoy fully provisioned, ITSM-enabled applications in minutes
- Built on proven and tested automation framework - Private cloud is as good as the automation framework it runs on and ours has been developed over 7 years
- Fully integrated ITSM solution - Supported by proven HPE ITSM software from asset tracking to incident management
- Cost effective - Avoid a service-heavy, custom implementation and enjoy lower total cost of ownership with our product
- Enterprise ready - Easily supports 1,000+ VMs and their deployed applications and scales linearly
- Sustainability - Rely on proven hardware and software technologies backed by HPE and other enterprise-level vendors
- It works!
To learn more about Symphonic Cloud, visit http://www.SymphonicCloud.com
pureIntegration is a distinguished subject matter expert in Cloud Solutions and Automation technologies with a 100% client delivery track record. We have over 8 years of focused experience in cloud automation and have developed unique and proven methodologies that enabled us to develop Symphonic Cloud. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn @Symphonic_Cloud to learn more.