ISSP is a member-driven association committed to moving the profession of sustainability forward by leading the design and delivery of sustainability professional certification, and by building strong networks and communities of practice.
Hartford, CT (PRWEB) March 07, 2016
The International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP) has announced that six new members have been elected to the ISSP Board of Directors.
The newest members of the ISSP Board of Directors are:
- Nicole Bradford, an Investment Manager, ESG for Cbus, an Australian pension fund based in Sydney, Australia. Nicole has a strong interest in sustainable finance and the responsibility of the investment community to help shape the society of the future.
- Lucinda Brown, Principal Consultant at STET Sustainability Consulting, in McLean, VA. Lucinda has a special gift for turning broad conceptual strategies into detailed, step-by-step processes that provide a clear roadmap toward sustainability.
- Catherine Hurley, Sustainability Manager for the City of Evanston, IL, where she is responsible for implementing programs and policies to support environmental, economic and social sustainability for Evanston.
- Sven Lundie, Principal Consultant of Sustainability Consulting at bei thinkstep AG, in Hamburg, Germany. Sven is a management consultant and sustainability expert with hands-on experience across a broad range of industries including energy, finance, FMCG, food, health care and pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, wastewater and waste sectors.
- Maria Dian Nurani, Independent CSR and Sustainability Consultant in Jakarta, Indonesia. During more than 20 years, Maria has been assisting government, companies and other organisations in preparing their sustainability strategic management, including assessment, planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
- Rosalinda Sanquiche, Executive Director & COO, Ethical Markets Media in St. Augustine, FL. She globally manages the Green Transition Scoreboard® tracking trillions in private green investments; EthicMark Awards for advertising; Ethical Money Directory setting standards for professionally managed assets incorporating ESG criteria; and Principles of Ethical Biomimicry Finance®.
Members of the ISSP board of directors approve the long term vision for the organization, make major policy decisions, contribute to ISSP’s financial stability, and ensure that the budget, policies and program efforts are consistent with the organization’s mission, goals and objectives. In addition, board members actively advocate for ISSP and work closely with the Executive Director to make ISSP a successful organization. To learn more about ISSP’s current board of directors, please visit http://bit.ly/1TTs3xq.
“I'm very much looking forward to welcoming these talented individuals to our board,” said Maureen Hart, Executive Director of ISSP. “Together with the rest of our board members, we’ll continue to drive toward our goal of making sustainability standard practice around the world.”
The International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP) is the world's leading professional association for sustainability professionals. ISSP is a member-driven association committed to moving the profession of sustainability forward by leading the design and delivery of sustainability professional certification, and by building strong networks and communities of practice. Webinars, online sustainability courses, sustainability professional body of knowledge, special reports, resource directories and salary surveys are just a sampling of the rich content offered to members. Formed in 2007, ISSP boasts almost 1000 members from every region of the world.