We are excited to be returning for our 9th consecutive year to this premier educational event.
Westlake Village, California (PRWEB) March 14, 2016
Sheryl Tuchman, Founder and CEO of Tools 2 Succeed, Inc. said, "We are excited to be returning for our 9th consecutive year to this premier educational event." They will be featuring their in-house leadership training and sexual harassment prevention training, as well as Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) certification and recertification online e-Learning programs. Each year, the Los Angeles HR Star Conference draws 850+ HR professionals from organizations in Southern California.
The keynote speaker will be Dethra U. Giles, MBA, MSCM, SPHR, Author, Speaker, Trainer and Senior HR Consultant, who will present, "The HR Value Proposition: 10 Ways We Change the World One Organization at a Time."
Presentation topics will include:
- Documentation on Trial
- Backstabbing and Envy in the Workplace: Taming the Toxic Environment
- California's Fair Pay Act - The Battle of the Sexes
- Proactive Employee Relations and Investigations Strategies to Mitigate Risk and Increase Engagement
- 2016 Wage-Hour Legal Update
- Ten Emerging HR Trends
-Termination Horror Stories and the Lessons Learned
- Work-Life Balance in the Information Age: Are We Addicted to Social Media?
- Top Questions for Your Retirement Plan
- Generations in the Workplace: Discovering the Generational Connections
- Innovative Compensation Practices for a Rapidly Changing Workplace
- Social Media's Role and Impact in the Workplace: Policies, Privacy and Protected Activity
- Leaves of Absence: Untangling the Ever-Changing Web
- Why Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch: 5 Steps to Realizing Your Ideal Culture
- The High Cost of Getting Even: Preventing Retaliation Claims
About HR Star Conference
The HR Star Conference is fully subsidized by a select number of exhibitors and sponsors from leading companies. Admission is free to attendees who register in advance. Each year, the Los Angeles HR Star Conference draws 850+ HR professionals from organizations in Southern California. They will be celebrating their 17th anniversary in 2016.
About Tools 2 Succeed, Inc.
Tools 2 Succeed provides business training, consulting, and coaching services to facilitate organizational growth and change. Services include onsite leadership training Los Angeles, sexual harassment prevention training, outplacement services, and an extensive offering of e-learning courses. They are an approved provider of the Human Resource Certification Institute, offering low-cost programs for HRCI recertification credit in addition to e-Learning courses for PHR (Professional in Human Resources) and SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) certification preparation. Tools 2 SUCCEED is also an Approved Provider of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), offering low-cost programs for SHRM recertification credit. They are based in Southern California and serve clients in all 50 United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, plus 50 countries.