Chicago (PRWEB) March 08, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2016 Help Desk Software Grid report to help businesses make the best help desk technology decision. Zendesk, Desk.com, and FreshDesk were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. TeamSupport, LiveAgent, Kayako, Help Scout, Agiloft, HappyFox, Issuetrak, and Web+Center were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. TeamSupport earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while Zendesk earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Customer Service Matters — Quality of the support team is crucial to the overall evaluation of help desk software. Users most frequently utilized customer service to assist with customization. When a product’s quality of support was rated at an above-average level, those reviewers were also more likely to recommend the software.
- Ticket Transparency and Collaboration — Users appreciated being able to easily follow workflow by monitoring the tickets other agents are in the process of completing. This also allowed managers to ensure the issues were being handled by the correct agent with the highest level support.
- Small Businesses Remain Primary Market — Despite a minor dip in the numbers, small businesses are still the primary users of help desk software. Forty-eight percent of reviewers came from small businesses (50 or fewer employees), while 38 percent came from mid-market companies (51-1000 employees).
About the Help Desk Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 906 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 61 products listed in G2 Crowd’s help desk category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 60,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.