CHICAGO (PRWEB) March 09, 2016
The RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network recently honored its associates whose 2015 residential sales achievements earned them coveted spots in its year-end Residential Top 20. A team from Lake Bluff and a broker from Hinsdale earned the coveted No. 1 rankings.
Each year, the network gives special recognition to its Top 20 individual residential brokers and Top 20 residential teams.
Among residential teams, the top spot again went to the Jane Lee Team of RE/MAX Top Performers, Lake Bluff, Ill., which won that honor for the 12th year in a row, an impressive accomplishment. A team involves the combined efforts of two or more licensed brokers.
Linda Feinstein of RE/MAX Signature Homes in Hinsdale, Ill., claimed the No. 1 ranking among individual residential brokers. It was a remarkable achievement in part because 2015 was Feinstein’s first full year as a RE/MAX broker after moving her business from ERA Real Estate in 2014. Here are the Top 20 RE/MAX Northern Illinois residential teams and individual residential brokers for 2015:
TOP 20 RESIDENTIAL TEAMS
1. Jane Lee Team, RE/MAX Top Performers, Lake Bluff;
2. Leslie McDonnell Team, RE/MAX Suburban, Libertyville, Ill.;
3. Sarah Leonard Team, RE/MAX Suburban, Schaumburg, Ill.;
4. Homes by Marco, RE/MAX Suburban, Libertyville;
5. Kombrink-Lobrillo Team, RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles, Ill.;
6. Cindy Banks Team, RE/MAX Cornerstone, West Chicago, Ill.;
7. The Becker Group, RE/MAX Advantage Realty, Antioch, Ill.;
8. Lance Kammes Team, RE/MAX Suburban, Wheaton, Ill.;
9. Hausman Team, RE/MAX Suburban, Buffalo Grove, Ill.;
10. Hackel Team, RE/MAX Synergy, Flossmoor, Ill.;
11. Alex Rullo Team, RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles;
12. Thomas Domasik Team, RE/MAX 10, Palos Park, Ill.;
13. The Pickard Group, RE/MAX Suburban, Arlington Hts., Ill.;
14. The Cobb Team, RE/MAX of Naperville, Naperville, Ill.;
15. Robert Wisdom Team, RE/MAX Horizon, Elgin, Ill.;
16. Jeff Jordan Team, RE/MAX Excels, Geneva, Ill.;
17. Kathy Brothers Team, RE/MAX Town and Country, Aurora, Ill.;
18. The Kohler Group, RE/MAX Excels, Geneva;
19. Pagonis Group, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
20. Basel Tarabein Team, RE/MAX AT Home, Rolling Meadows, Ill.
TOP 20 INDIVIDUAL RESIDENTIAL BROKERS
1. Linda Feinstein, RE/MAX Signature Homes, Hinsdale;
2. Ed Lukasik, Jr., RE/MAX Professionals, Bolingbrook, Ill.;
3. Hasani Steele, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Chicago;
4. Steve Malik, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
5. Sharon Falco, RE/MAX Central, Roselle, Ill.;
6. Christine Lee, RE/MAX Showcase, Long Grove, Ill.;
7. Steve Merritt, RE/MAX Action, Lisle, Ill.;
8. Mimi Burke, RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington;
9. Rita Neri, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Chicago;
10. Lori Mattice, RE/MAX Showcase, Gurnee, Ill.;
11. Danny McGovern, RE/MAX Properties Northwest, Park Ridge, Ill.;
12. Jeff Stainer, RE/MAX Action, Lisle, Ill.;
13. Susan Scheuber, RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals, Shorewood, Ill.;
14. Dawn Dause, RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals, Shorewood;
15. Bert Gor, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
16. Ralph Binetti, RE/MAX Suburban, Schaumburg;
17. Cherie Smith Zurek, RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Lake Zurich, Ill.;
18. Sheryl Marsella, RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington;
19. David Shallow, RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
20. Sharon Gidley, RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Algonquin, Ill.
Two of the Top 20 teams and one Top 20 broker also won annual awards for most closed transactions. The Jane Lee Team captured that honor among teams based in large markets, closing 508 transactions in 2015. The Kombrink-Lobrillo Team, which closed 328.5 transactions last year, won the award for small-market teams, and Ed Lukasik Jr., was the winner among individual brokers with 260 closed transactions in 2015.
Several members of the RE/MAX Northern Illinois Top 20 were also recognized by the worldwide RE/MAX organization for ranking among the Top 100 sales producers of 2015 in the global RE/MAX network for combined sales of residential and commercial properties.
In the ranking of RE/MAX teams, the Jane Lee Team was #17, the Leslie McDonnell Team was #47, the Sarah Leonard Team was #87, and the Homes by Marco Team was #95. In the ranking of individual RE/MAX brokers Linda Feinstein was #73, Hasani Steele was #89 and Ed Lukasik, Jr., was #92.
RE/MAX also gave special recognition to its Top 100 Individuals and Teams based solely on residential sales. Among RE/MAX teams, Lee was #12, McDonnell was #30, Leonard was #51, Homes by Marco was #57 and Kombrink-Lobrillo was #77. Among individual brokers, Feinstein was #26, Lukasik was #32, Steele was #45 and Steve Malik was #73.
RE/MAX agents consistently rank among the most productive in the industry. In 2015, RE/MAX Northern Illinois agents averaged 18 transaction sides. RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989 and is continually growing. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network, with headquarters in Elgin, Ill., consists of more than 2,250 sales associates and 105 independently owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of residential and commercial brokerage services. Its mobile real estate app, available for download at http://www.illinoisproperty.com, provides comprehensive information about residential and commercial property for sale in the region. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX, a global real estate organization with 104,000+ sales associates in 90+ nations.
EDITOR’S NOTE: RE/MAX® is a registered trademark. Please spell in all caps. Thank you. This release is posted at blog.illinoisproperty.com.