We really appreciate this recognition and the support an award like this provides. It makes us unique among a sea of competitors.
Midland, Michigan (PRWEB) March 17, 2016
RightAnswer.com, Inc., is pleased to announce that it has been chosen from among hundreds of nominees as one of the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch award recipients. The annual Michigan 50 Companies to Watch award, sponsored by Michigan Celebrates Small Business, honors growth-oriented businesses headquartered in the state of Michigan, that make an impact on Michigan’s economy and tell a compelling story about the state’s diverse economic landscape.
RightAnswer.com, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application development company based in Midland, Michigan, creates and manages referential databases and document authoring and management software for a wide variety of organizations to support their efforts in Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS), industrial hygiene, incident response, and regulatory compliance. Recently, RightAnswer.com also began the development of a prototype mobile app, funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, intended to assist healthcare providers in counseling pregnant patients who have concerns about the possible effects of various medications on their developing babies.
Award recipients are selected by a panel of judges based on past growth and projected success, as well as special strengths like innovative products or business practices, use of technology or community involvement. The program is an opportunity to celebrate the success of small business in Michigan and is the premier award for entrepreneurs and small business leaders.
For RightAnswer.com, one of those special strengths is the workplace culture that emphasizes honesty and integrity in all things, resulting in a strong bond between the organization, employees, customers, suppliers and investors. Another strength is the promotion of a flexible work environment to stimulate and support their team of highly-skilled, creative and solution-driven employees.
“We are very excited to receive this award recognizing our efforts and future potential,” said Ellen Hallett, COO and Vice President of Business Development at RightAnswer.com. “We really appreciate this recognition and the support an award like this provides. It makes us unique among a sea of competitors.”
RightAnswer.com will be honored at the annual Michigan Celebrates Small Business event on May 5, 2016, at the Lansing Center with nearly 1,000 people in attendance. This year’s theme is Inspiring Progress and Prosperity and the event will recognize companies that are innovative in their fields or business practices, are achieving growth and success and will have a breakout year in 2016.
Founded in 1996, RightAnswer.com, Inc. is an industry leader in providing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to meet knowledge and document requirements for the Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) market, including pharmaceutical manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, first responders, research laboratories, and educational institutions. RightAnswer.com offers two key business solutions:
1. Document Solutions: supports custom and commercial industrial labeling, SDS (Safety Data Sheet), and other structured document authoring, maintenance, output, and life-cycle management systems designed to meet EHS and other regulatory compliance needs.
2. Knowledge Solutions: grants access to the most comprehensive knowledge available. The integrated search function combs chemical and regulatory information from more than 100 proprietary, EHS market-exclusive, and other highly-valued data sources, indexed and mastered to allow subscribers to quickly and accurately answer chemical and regulatory compliance questions with a single search.
RightAnswer.com is based in Midland, Michigan, with additional locations in Washington, Colorado, Illinois, and Florida, as well as 20 international distributors. Learn more at rightanswer.com.
Disclaimer Required by Federal Law
Supported by the Grant or Cooperative Agreement Number, DD001127, funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the Department of Health and Human Services.
Financial Disclosure Required by Federal Law
1. Percentage of the total costs of the program or project which will be financed with Federal money (100%).
2. Dollar amount of Federal funds for the project or program ($150,000).
3. Percentage and dollar amount of the total costs of the project or program that will be financed by non-governmental sources (0% and $0).
# # #