New Orleans, La. (PRWEB) March 10, 2016
The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) today announced the election of its 2016-17 Executive Committee during its 2016 national convention, ICBA Community Banking LIVE®, in New Orleans.
Rebeca Romero Rainey, chairman and CEO, Centinel Bank of Taos, N.M., was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA executive committee and board of directors.
Joining Romero Rainey on the ICBA Executive Committee are:
- Chairman-Elect: R. Scott Heitkamp, president and CEO, ValueBank Texas, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Vice Chairman: Timothy K. Zimmerman, president and CEO, Standard Bank, Monroeville, Pa.
- Secretary: Mike Ellenburg, president and CEO, First Southern State Bank, Stevenson, Ala.
- Treasurer: Derek B. Williams, president and CEO, Century Bank & Trust, Milledgeville, Ga.
- President and CEO: Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
- Immediate Past Chairman: Jack A. Hartings, president and CEO, The Peoples Bank Co., Coldwater, Ohio
- Past Chairman: John H. Buhrmaster, president and CEO, 1st National Bank of Scotia, N.Y.
- Past Chairman and ICBA Consolidated Holdings Chairman-elect: William A. Loving Jr., president and CEO, Pendleton Community Bank, Franklin, W.Va.
For more information, including biographies for the ICBA Executive Committee, visit ICBA’s Press Room.
About ICBA The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for more than 6,000 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services.