The latest UN Global Compact–Accenture CEO study found that 79% of CEOs interviewed see sustainability as a route to competitive advantage in their industry. The packaging world is ready for affordable biodegradable products and NaturForm is here to help.
Carpinteria, CA (PRWEB) March 15, 2016
Chamness Biodegradables, a global provider of biodegradable and compostable wares, announced the debut of its customizable compostable packaging line, NatruForm®.
NatruForm’s new, patented technology makes reaching sustainability goals easier for all companies. Products are reliable, customizable and can be manufactured quickly and affordably. Business can now offer customers green solutions that are good for the environment and their customers. NatruForm packaging is devoid of toxins, gluten, and GMOs. NatruForm’s strong and sturdy packaging can be quickly and easily tailored to meet the specific needs of each company.
NatruForm is sustainability made real. We’re helping businesses meet and exceed sustainability milestones by providing home and commercially compostable, biodegradable and fully customizable packaging solutions for reducing waste,” says Renee Fry, CEO of Chamness Biodegradables. “Best of all, our solutions are realistic for businesses and are affordable, scalable and readily available.”
NatruForm is revolutionizing biodegradable packaging:
- Thoroughly Tested Through Heavy Usage: Tens of thousands of samples of our materials have been put to the test of meeting stringent strength, durability and environmental tests and passed with flying colors
- Right Angles: Chamness Biodegradables can create zero degree draft and 90 degree angles with our patented ingredient recipes and custom-designed molds
- Unparalleled Structural Abilities: Threads, snap & hold, sliders are no challenge for NatruForm
- No Birthmark: No injection point breaking surface skin layer
- Moisture Absorbent: NatruForm actively absorbs moisture, ensuring safe delivery of your products to your customers’ doorsteps.
As a manufacturer, Chamness Biodegradables works directly with manufacturers as well as marketing agencies to create tailored packaging solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
“Given that the latest UN Global Compact–Accenture CEO study found that 79% of the CEOs interviewed see sustainability as a route to competitive advantage in their industry, the packaging world is ready for affordable biodegradable products and we are here to help,” said Fry.
About Chamness Biodegradables, LLC
NatruForm® and Blueware® brands are owned and manufactured by Chamness Biodegradables, LLC in Carpinteria, California. NatruForm® is a line of compostable, custom-made packaging products. Blueware® is a line of compostable serve ware and bakeware products.
Chamness Biodegradables holds over 22 patents for products and yearly renewable, non-toxic ingredients that meet FDA food contact requirements. All products are certified as 100% compostable, 100% biodegradable and ocean-safe—for home, retail, commercial and industrial use.
For more information and to request product samples, visit http://www.ChamnessBiodegradables.com.
For more information, contact:
Chamness Biodegradables, LLC
Direct: (617) 216-3411