NEWTON, MASSACHUSETTS (PRWEB) March 11, 2016
BabelBark, a pet related software developer located in Newton, Massachusetts, unveils the first mobile application and software platform at Global Pet Expo that connects pets, pet parents, pet vendors and veterinarians to help dogs have a happier, healthier life.
For pet parents, the free mobile app, and in-app purchase add-ons, help them manage every aspect of their dog’s life with a click of a button, including:
- Connecting them with their favorite pet business and veterinarian to make scheduling and payments a breeze.
- Tracking detailed activity through an optional pet fitness tracker.
- Storing and securely sharing medical records, lost & found details, pet licenses, brand preferences, and care information.
- Receiving alerts for appointment reminders, coupons, discounts and more.
For pet businesses, including pet stores, dog boarders, walkers, sitters, and groomers, the free software platform and online portal helps them optimize and grow their pet business by:
- Connecting with customers and allowing them to share their preference details and pet profiles.
- Creating targeted promotions.
- Enabling customers to easily schedule and pay for services online.
For veterinarians, the BabelBark free software platform revolutionizes the way practitioners connect with pets and pet parents by integrating with their current practice management system, and:
- Providing the ability to send reminders for annual visits, vaccinations and appointments.
- Allowing clients to access and share medical records, saving valuable time for practitioners.
- Providing detailed information about patient food brands, dosage history and activity between visits.
“As dogs become more and more a part of our families, managing and keeping track of our dog’s health, activity and life has become somewhat complicated,” says Roy Stein, founder and CEO of BabelBark. “By connecting all the individuals and businesses involved in a dog’s life, BabelBark is the first, and most innovative system on the market that makes it easy for pet parents to help their dogs live a happier, healthier life.”
BabelBark will unveil their new platform and app at Global Pet Expo, March 16-18, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The app will be available for iOS and Android with beta launch in March 2016. Visit BabelBark at booth #5578 for more information or go to babelbark.com.
BabelBark is dedicated to bringing families an easy way to connect the many facets of their dog’s life through a mobile app that tracks dog’s activity and connects with their favorite veterinarian, pet store, groomer, dog walker, pet sitter, groomer and more…all to help pet parents understand their dog and provide them the happiest and healthiest life possible, while helping pet businesses and veterinarians maintain a closer relationship with their customers and clients. For more information, visit babelbark.com or email at info(at)babelbark(dot)com.