“We are thrilled to be a part of this program,” Donald Nemer, SVP of Sales
Frederick, MD (PRWEB) March 14, 2016
The 100 Best Fleets Program recognizes and rewards peak performing fleet operations in North America. Currently in its seventeenth year, 100 Best Fleets identifies and encourages ever-increasing levels of performance improvement within the fleet industry.
The program aims to:
- Identify outstanding operations for others to emulate
- Promote pride in the industry
- Provide recognition via press releases, awards and recognition within the larger organization and community that the winning fleets serve
- Provide recognition within the national fleet community
- Promote ever-increasing levels of productivity and operational effectiveness
- Encourage more individuals to consider fleet operations as a career choice
“We are thrilled to be a part of this program,” Donald Nemer, SVP of Sales of PropertyRoom.com states. “We believe that the 100 Best Fleets program is a great way for fleets to share their best practices as well as be recognized for all of their accomplishments which may otherwise go unnoticed.”
Fleet Programs that are interested in learning more or applying should visit HERE.
PropertyRoom.com makes it remarkably easy for our 3,000+ clients to manage and sell surplus assets. We streamline the entire auction process on a client’s behalf and ensure delivery to the winning bidder. There is always a unique deal to be found, with hundreds of new auction listings added daily. Top categories include jewelry, watches, collectible coins and consumer electronics along with cars, trucks, heavy equipment, and firearms through a partner website, eGunner.com. Working with law enforcement agencies, municipal surplus departments, state/county fleet programs, airports and even museums, PropertyRoom.com has generated and distributed millions of dollars to local communities nationwide.