Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) March 15, 2016
Comedian and car enthusiast Jay Leno will make an appearance at the 50th Annual Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama Presented by Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Centers. The show is March 18-20 at the I-X Center, located near the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in Cleveland, Ohio.
Leno will appear at the show on Sunday, March 20 from 12 to 2 pm. He’ll be making his rounds among the hundreds of show vehicles looking for his “Big Dog Garage” Pick of the Show. Leno will then take the stage to announce his pick and emcee the opening of the Piston Powered Auto-Rama awards presentations.
The show, held from March 18 through March 20 at the 2.2 million square foot I-X Center near Cleveland Hopkins Airport, is celebrating its 50 years in Cleveland with The Former Fifty and the Featured Fifty vehicles. The Former Fifty are past show cars displayed on Thunder Row as part of the 2016 Cruisin’ Times All Stars display.
Other show attractions include:
- More than 1,000 of the finest street rods, musclecars, street machines, and trucks, plus motorcycles, vintage aircraft, boats, and construction equipment
- Car club displays with vintage gas station themes
- Hot Rod Asylum featuring hand-picked hot rods, custom vans, vintage trailers, and more
- Summit Racing Gold Cup Award for the outstanding first-time Auto-Rama entry–winner gets $5,000
- Checkered Flag Racing RC vehicle track
- Vietnam War tribute plus huge military vehicle display
- Warbirds military aircraft display
- Construction vehicle display and gravel pit play area for kids
- Monster trucks
- Swap meet and Vendor Alley
- Pinstripers and custom pedal car auctions
- Trophies and awards presented Saturday and Sunday
Show attendees can also visit Summit Racing’s Pit Stop Shop and browse a large selection of clearance and demo parts. They can also place orders for parts from Summit Racing and have them delivered to their homes.
For complete show details visit the Piston-Powered Auto-Rama web site.
Summit Racing Equipment