Chicago (PRWEB) March 15, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2016 Digital Analytics Software Grid report to help businesses make the best digital analytics technology decision. Google Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, Moz Pro, KISSmetrics, and Adobe Analytics were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. GoSquared, Piwik, Mixpanel, StatCounter, and Heap were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Google Analytics earned the highest overall satisfaction score and the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Deep data - Digital analytics software users want products that provide granular data for in-depth analysis. Many products that record more data points and provide easy access to historical data were discussed favorably among reviewers, but this strength alone wasn't enough to outweigh some products' shortcomings.
- Dashboards and reporting - Reviewers want data to be accessible in a straightforward and aesthetically pleasing way. Despite the importance placed on this feature by reviewers, not all products lived up to their expectations or needs. Four of the 13 products featured in this report had ratings of 70 percent or below.
- Know your admin's skill set - The digital analytics products featured in this report range from straightforward solutions to more technical products that benefit from the attention of a full-time analyst or technical team, both in setup and long-term use. Reviewers recommended understanding the skill level of an analytics administrator when selecting a product, often noting that the full benefits of many products in this category can be best attained by a skilled, trained analyst or a dedicated staff member.
- Use tools together - While some products were described as robust enough to handle all digital analytics needs of an organization, reviewers recommended that many products in the category be used in conjunction with one another to ensure that all pertinent data is collected. Users suggested evaluating the true needs of an organization prior to selecting a product to avoid losing valuable data.
About the Digital Analytics Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 580 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 74 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Digital Analytics category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 60,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.