"Our comprehensive API is available for customers to really make InventoryBase work for them and Gnomen’s demonstrated this perfectly without any assistance from us.”
(PRWEB UK) 21 March 2016
Cloud-based Gnomen took the initiative to use InventoryBase’s API (Application Program Interface) and build InventoryBase into its existing system for its hundreds of estate agents to use if they wish.
The software will sync inspections, properties and users, to allow Gnomen accounts to automatically schedule and manage inspections within InventoryBase, using InventoryBase to conduct the inspections on site and generate the reports which will then be available to download in Gnomen.
InventoryBase managing director Steve Rad said: “We’re thrilled Gnomen has been confident enough to really take advantage of what we have on offer. Our comprehensive API is available for customers to really make InventoryBase work for them and Gnomen’s demonstrated this perfectly without any assistance from us.”
Gnomen managing director Hassan N Hassan also commented: “Our customers of property managers, letting and estate agents want their business to run seamlessly and Gnomen ensures that every service it offers works together to make that happen. Our cloud-based system ensures customers only have one place to manage everything and integrating InventoryBase into what we already offer only strengthened the service we can provide customers.”
InventoryBase was designed to make creating, scheduling and comparing property inventory and inspection reports in the field as fast and streamlined as possible. A complete end-to-end solution, the software allows the user to create detailed inventories, check ins, check outs, inspections and risk assessments including photos, numbered and referenced to make it clear for readers. It also provides a booking system for clients, assigns visits to team members and is fully customisable to slot right into an individual or companies existing workflow.
For press enquiries please contact:
Bex Pearce, bex(at)inventorybase(dot)com
Notes to editors:
InventoryBase key benefits:
- Complete detailed or quick inspection reports effortlessly on-site without an Internet connection
- Inspections can be signed and delivered before leaving the property
- Single user or multi-user, with tools to manage diaries and maximise productivity
- Protect both landlords and tenants throughout the tenancy lifecycle
- Customisable for all types of property inspections and workflows
- Integrates with any third party application
Reports available include:
- Check In, Check Out
- Interim/Regular Inspections and Updates
- Quick Property Check-ups
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Custom inspections
- All with attachments such as photos, videos, documents and any other supporting notes, including meter readings, keys and utilities.