“The AnzuMedical platform provides a highly effective resource to our diverse members to efficiently access clinical information, collaborate and communicate with peers,” stated Nelson Oyesiku, MD, PhD, FACS, Professor Neurosurgery and Medicine.
PHOENIX, AZ (PRWEB) March 16, 2016
Anzu® today announced the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS), the global leader in neurological education, has selected the AnzuMedical™ Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Platform to facilitate scientific discovery, improve clinical best practices, and share educational content between its members worldwide.
The AnzuMedical™ platform creates a powerful and highly searchable multi-media reference library for new and existing content from medical journals, white papers, newsletters, and videos, all accessible 24/7/365 via the web through all smart phones, tablets, and computers.
“The Congress of Neurological Surgeons exists to enhance health and improve lives worldwide through the advancement of neurosurgical education and scientific exchange. The AnzuMedical™ platform provides a highly effective resource to our diverse members, enabling them to efficiently access clinical information, collaborate and communicate with peers in order to develop best practices, and improve outcomes,” stated Nelson M. Oyesiku, MD, PhD, FACS, Professor, Neurosurgery and Medicine, Emory Pituitary Center, Dept. of Neurosurgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Editor-in-Chief, NEUROSURGERY®.
AnzuMedical™ Key Features
● Powerful Enterprise Search Capability: Provides instant access to the most highly relevant information within all content.
● Advanced Annotation Technology: Enables powerful indexing, bookmarking, notes, and organization for all content documents, websites, and video.
● Role-based Access: Provides selective access and visibility of content based on the end user’s privileges to control publication access and allow the creation of private discussion forums.
● Discussion Boards: Facilitates peer-to-peer collaboration by allowing users to post questions and participate in community relevant topics in both public and private discussion channels.
● Case Based Learning System™: Web-based CaseBuilder™ tool facilitates content creation, review, approval, and publishing of vetted multimedia medical content by community members.
● Customizable Multimedia Binders: Create complex media-rich binders on topics of interest and share them with other community members.
About the Congress of Neurological Surgeons
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) is the global leader in neurosurgical education, enhancing health and improving lives worldwide through the advancement of neurosurgical education and scientific exchange. The CNS provides global leadership in neurosurgery by inspiring and facilitating scientific discovery and its translation into clinical practice. The CNS maintains the vitality of the profession through the development of leadership in service to the public, to colleagues in other disciplines, and to neurosurgeons throughout the world in all stages of their professional lives. For more information about the CNS, visit cns.org.
Anzu® was established in 2012 to create a knowledge exchange platform for healthcare organizations and medical community members including physicians, educators, residents in training and Medical Industry. The AnzuMedical™ platform provides a myriad of innovative product features and a Case Based Learning System™ that can be used for both education and training purposes, and industry advertising. For more information about AnzuMedical™, email: Info@anzumedical.com or visit http://www.anzumedical.com.
Anzu is a registered trademark.