“Albuquerque’s unique climate allows visitors to vary their trip activities from enjoying a fun day of skiing or snowboarding in the mountains to riding bicycles in the sun along the Rio Grande."
Albuquerque, N.M. (PRWEB) March 15, 2016
The Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau is offering travelers a chance to experience the best of both worlds in a unique winter climate through its “Sun to Snow” Sweepstakes.
Now through March 31, interested parties can visit http://www.VisitABQ.org/Sun-Snow and enter to win a unique prize package made for two and the chance to:
- Stay for two nights in Spanish-influenced luxury at Hotel Andaluz
- Ski or snowboard at Sandia Peak Ski Area or Ski Santa Fe
- Tour Albuquerque in a unique way from a 14-passenger bike on the Duke City Pedaler
- Enjoy the flavors of Native American cuisine at Pueblo Harvest Café
- Get outdoors on a Sandia Snowshoe Tour with Routes Bicycle Rentals & Tours
- Bask in sunlight while brunching at The Grove Café & Market
- Take a balloon ride in the Hot Air Ballooning Capital of the World with Rainbow Ryders, Inc.® - Hot Air Balloon Ride Company
- See the kooky side of the city on a walking tour with Albu-Quirky
- Dine on modern cuisine and sample delicious wines at Slate Street Café
- Experience the new “Only in Albuquerque” history exhibit at the Albuquerque Museum
- Ride on North America's longest aerial tram, the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway
- Receive a $200 VISA Card to be used for airfare, gas or shopping
“Albuquerque’s unique climate allows visitors to vary their trip activities from enjoying a fun day of skiing or snowboarding in the mountains to riding bicycles in the sun along the Rio Grande,” said ACVB President and CEO Tania Armenta. “We invite you to experience a city unlike any other with a culture that will make you want to visit again and again. Come change your perspective in Albuquerque.”
In addition to signing up for the sweepstakes—valued at more than $1,725—registrants can request a free 2016 Official Albuquerque Visitors Guide, which helps to make trip planning easy and fun.
The mission of the Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau is to stimulate economic growth by marketing Albuquerque as a visitor and convention destination. For more information, visit http://www.visitalbuquerque.org, http://www.facebook.com/VisitABQ or http://www.twitter.com/VisitABQ.