“LibertyID for Small Business by AscenteServices.com is the most wide-ranging and affordable small business identity theft response program in the United States, helping businesses prepare for and respond to data breaches by addressing five key areas.”
Denver, CO (PRWEB) March 22, 2016
While the data breaches at large multi-national companies make the news, it is a little known fact that 70% of all data breaches affect small companies. Ascente Services (AscenteServices.com), a leading provider of fully managed identity theft restoration and data breach products through its brand name LibertyID (LibertyID.com) has announced the launch of LibertyID for Small Business – a comprehensive and proactive solution for small- and medium-sized companies.
According to Travis D. Mills, Founder and CEO, “LibertyID for Small Business is the most wide-ranging and affordable small business identity theft response program in the United States, helping businesses prepare for and respond to data breaches by addressing five key areas.”
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Restoration Services for employees and their eligible family members.
- Business Credential Monitoring for up to 50 sensitive business credentials such as bank or credit card account information. Email and SMS text message alerts provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year when potential compromises are discovered.
- Pre-Breach Planning Services
- Post-Breach Response Services
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Restoration Services for up to 5,000 affected consumers in the event the business experiences a data breach.
The cornerstone of LibertyID's services is its hallmark identity restoration program. LibertyID's US based restoration agents have managed 60,000 successful victim restorations to date with a 100% success rate.
“We saw a gap in the resources of small companies to combat data breach and identity theft,” Mills said. “It was clear to us that we needed to help these companies prepare and respond to breaches by providing them with an affordable mitigation solution. A key component is providing employees and their families with a solution that deals with the devastation that results from their having their identity stolen. Most companies don't know that two out of three small- or medium-sized businesses that experience an attack go out of business within six months and that just one data breach could cost them their business’s survival. The threat is real.”
Direct inquiries to gayle(at)ascenteservices(dot)com, (651) 587-7975