This incredibly loud horn is audible up to ½ mile (804M) away so that SABRE customers can alert others nearby that they’re in distress. It’s the perfect addition to anyone’s car, boat, home or camping gear.
(PRWEB) March 17, 2016
Helping consumers signal for help in an emergency or simply cheer on their team at sporting events, SABRE’s Sport & Safety Horn is audible up to ½ mile (804M) away. The compact, versatile and user-friendly horn is activated by the push of a button and designed for the following applications:
- Boating - About 347 drowning deaths each year involve boating incidents.* The Sport & Safety Horn provides boats in distress with a means to call for help and announce their location.
- Hiking - Regular blasts from the Sport & Safety Horn prevent user from startling wildlife, thus reducing risk of an encounter with a dangerous animal.** (Louder alternative to bear bells.)
- Driving - The Red Cross recommends each vehicle include an emergency kit with a noise-making device.*** The Sport & Safety Horn helps get the attention of oncoming traffic, including possible police vehicles.
- Self-Defense - Every 107 seconds, another American is sexually assaulted.**** The Sport & Safety Horn can be used as a personal alarm to call for assistance and help scare off attackers.
- Sporting Events - Loud signal horn adds to enthusiastic cheers!
“Being able to call for help in an emergency is of the utmost importance for maximizing safety,” explained David Nance, SABRE CEO/V.P. of Sales & Marketing. “This incredibly loud horn is audible up to ½ mile (804M) away so that SABRE customers can alert others nearby that they’re in distress. It’s the perfect addition to anyone’s car, boat, home or camping gear.”
SABRE’s Sport & Safety Horn is available for $11.99 at http://www.sabrered.com.
*Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Unintentional Drowning: Get the Facts
**National Park Service, Reducing the Risk of a Bear Encounter
***American Red Cross, Red Cross Recommends Preparing Your Vehicles for Winter Weather
****Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, Statistics
SABRE, the no. 1 pepper spray trusted by police and consumers worldwide, is family owned and operated with four decades of experience and is the leading brand in personal safety. The company’s law enforcement grade pepper sprays provide consumers with the same superior quality chosen exclusively by the New York Police Department, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department and law enforcement agencies worldwide. SABRE has trained 3,500 officers around the globe on the use of force and how to use pepper spray. SABRE also has a line of consumer personal alarms and home security systems, and is dedicated to educating its customers. SABRE’s Personal Safety Academy is available through certified instructors around the world to help teach personal safety skills to SABRE users. Learn more at http://www.sabrered.com, on Facebook at ‘SABRE-Security Equipment Corporation’, on Twitter @SabreRed or on Instagram @SabreSafety.