Bird Barrier is the leader in humane bird control, providing a comprehensive line of bird control products that are used around the world.
Carson, CA (PRWEB) March 18, 2016
Bird Barrier America, Inc. has released its 2016 Bird Control Catalog, which is replete with new products to make bird control installations faster and easier. Bird Barrier is the leader in humane bird control, providing a comprehensive line of bird control products that are used around the world. Whether pigeons roosting on a ledge, swallows building mud nests under eaves or seagulls invading a courtyard are the problem, Bird Barrier offers a variety of solutions. Some of the newly introduced products include:
- Net Magnets » These come in handy when drilling or screwing is not an option.They are extremely quick to secure in place and can be useful for following contours of a metal substrate with or without a wire cable.
- Black Net Rings » For the first time in the industry, Black net rings are available for the P7 hand ringer. Cut way down on the visibility of rings on all black netting projects.
- BirdSlide End Caps and Seam Connectors » Next Generation. Keep birds and wildlife from getting behind BirdSlide. The End Cap's extruded attachment slides onto the end. These new, molded Seam Connectors lock the ends together and fill the seam.
- Bird-Shock Cellular Monitor » Instead of taking hours inspecting your track or wondering if it’s working properly, Cellular Monitor will send a notification in seconds if there is any track-related issue.
- Extension Poles » Longer, stronger, stiffer, lighter. Sell more bird control jobs by showing customers their problem, without climbing a ladder.
- Sparrow Trap Door Pole Mounting » Now, Trap Doors can be positioned on high shelves and hung from pipes (hanger included) from the safety of the ground.
- Trap Door Repeater » The Trap Door can be secured to the top of a Bird Barrier Sparrow Trap. The Trap Door captures the first bird and drops it securely into the cage. Once inside, that bird attracts more birds.
There are three ways to get a copy of the 2016 catalog:
1. Requested a Printed Copy: http://www.birdbarrier.com/about/catalog.php
2. View the Digital Edition: http://www.journalgraphicsdigitalpublications.com/epubs/BIRBAR/BirdBarrier2016/
3. Download a PDF: http://www.birdbarrier.com/library/bird-barrier-catalog.pdf
For questions or to connect with a bird control installer, contact Bird Barrier at 800-503-5444 or visit http://www.birdbarrier.com.