Denver, CO and Miami, FL (PRWEB) March 17, 2016
- Digitally Imported, the premier online radio destination for electronic music fans around the world, will broadcast live streams from Miami Music Week March 18, 19 and 20 in partnership with The Radio Department and ULTRA Music Festival.
- Digitally Imported will stream the a kickoff event, Nicole Moudaber’s “Mood Day,” live from The Raleigh Hotel on Thursday, March 17 at 3:00 pm ET on DI Radio’s Techno channel.
- Digitally Imported listeners can tune into the UMF Radio channel on Saturday, March 19 at 3:00 pm ET for 8 hours of continuous, commercial-free live stream of ULTRA Music Festival 2016, featuring Carl Cox, Tiesto, Avicii, Martin Garrix, W&W, and many more. The broadcast also includes exclusive studio interviews and highlights before the stars take the stage.
- A State of Trance LIVE from ULTRA Music Festival will air on the DI Trance channel on Sunday, March 20. The live broadcast will begin at 12:00 pm ET and stream uninterrupted for 11 hours featuring special guests Eric Prydz, Deadmau5, Aly & Fila, Andrew Rayel, and more.
- The unrecorded performances will be broadcast live, bringing electronic music fans around the world together in a shared experience, both in person and online.
- For the latest details on live streaming from Miami Music Week 2016 on Digitally Imported, visit di.fm/content/miamimusicweek.
ABOUT DIGITALLY IMPORTED:
Digitally Imported, the premier online radio destination for electronic music fans around the world, is the only electronic music platform to integrate streaming radio, on-demand features and e-commerce on a single platform. With 91 distinct channels of 100% human-curated electronic music, Digitally Imported ensures a superior listening experience with authenticity, originality and depth. Digitally Imported has received numerous industry awards, including winning first place in the International Dance Music Awards for Best Online Radio, Best Global Radio and Best Music App. Founded in 1999, Digitally Imported brings a complete electronic music experience to millions of fans worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.di.fm.