Regional and global PET producers, traders and technology suppliers are optimistic of renewed growth in South America’s PET packaging market, especially Argentina.
Buenos Aires, Argentina (PRWEB) April 12, 2016
Leading Converters, Brand owners and Recyclers speaking at the summit are:
- World’s largest converter Plastipak on ‘New Developments on PET Lightweight Packaging, Barrier Solutions for Wine Application’
- PCI Wood Mackenzie offers detailed insight on the impact of low crude oil on global PET & RPET industries
- China Resources Chemical Holdings offers an Asian trader’s perspective
- Recycler DAK – ECOPEK elaborates on the ‘Circular Economy’ and the challenges of PET collection and reincorporation into production
- Ravago’s insight on PET thermoform packaging trends – how could the PTA structure change with PET producers integrating PTA in their processes?
- Sidera points out how to ‘Defend against antidumping actions’
- Argentinean converter Syphon shares the ‘Challenges and Opportunities in the country
- Euromonitor highlights packaging trends like increasing demand for family packs
Regional Converter’s Panel led by Uruguay’s CRISTALPET as well as several others from Bolivia, Chile, Argentina and Paraguay discusses ‘Industry Moving Towards Lightweight PET & RPET Material’.
Technology Focused Sessions include:
- Sacmi on ‘Latest Development in Injection Preforms’
- Frigel on ‘Cooling Systems for PET and Beverages Industry’
- Piovan presenting new innovations in PET processing technology – drying & cooling
- Bericap on advances in screw caps & cost savings with minimal environmental impact
- Husky’s innovative technologies for beverage packaging, medical and hot runners
- Netstal’s perspective on ‘New multi-use IMM for energy efficient PET packaging’
- Erema on recycling for insheet applications
Plus, post-event Site Visit to DAK - ECOPEK Recycling Facility on June 15.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit is led by Viscotec & Bericap (Gold Sponsors cum Exhibitors), Piovan & Husky (Silver Sponsors), Frigel & Erema (Luncheon Sponsors), ARPET (Networking Reception Sponsor) and Netstal (also an exhibitor) & SACMI (Associate Sponsors).
Visit the event website / contact Hafizah at +65 6346 9218.
Companies in Latin, Central & South America should contact Tanya at +52-55 5635 2672.