The CAE recognizes individual excellence as well as a commitment to lifelong learning, a trait deeply valued and supported by MCI USA.
McLean, Va (PRWEB) March 23, 2016
MCI USA is pleased to announce the addition of four professionals who have earned their Certified Association Executive (CAE) credentials from the American Society of Association Executives. The CAE is the highest professional credential in the association industry, and signals commitment and strong leadership abilities to association boards and other association professionals. MCI USA’s roster of professionals who have earned this top professional designation has now increased to eighteen CAEs.
“The CAE recognizes individual excellence as well as a commitment to lifelong learning, a trait deeply valued and supported by MCI USA,” said Erin M. Fuller, FASAE, CAE, President, Association Management & Consulting, MCI USA. “We are thrilled to congratulate our tenured colleagues, Kate and Andy, while welcoming two new colleagues who have also earned their CAE. We believe earning the CAE is a reflection of their dedication to serving our association clients in the most professional manner possible.”
Kate O’Donnell, CAE, Vice President, MarCom & Brand Strategy, MCI USA, recently earned her CAE. O’Donnell oversees marketing and communications initiatives for MCI USA’s four divisions, creating experiential productions and building brands through creative ventures from concept to fruition. She has been with MCI USA for eight years.
Andy Schwarz, MBA, CAE, Associate Vice President, Public Relations, MCI USA, recently earned his CAE. He provides strategic oversight to public relations campaigns, marketing programs, and publications development. Schwarz also serves as executive director of the International Technology Law Association. He has worked at MCI USA for five years.
Chris Williams, CAE, Executive Director, National Child Support Enforcement Association (NCSEA), recently joined the MCI USA team. Previously at the Associated Builders and Contractors and National Association of Home Builders, Williams specializes in volunteer management, strategic planning, and legislative affairs.
Paula Aviles, CAE, Senior Director of Member Engagement, Special Libraries Association (SLA), recently earned her CAE. She focuses on all areas of the member experience. Aviles has been with SLA since 2009 and joined the MCI USA team in March when SLA began its partnership with MCI USA.
Aviles, O’Donnell, Schwarz and Williams join fourteen other MCI USA colleagues who have earned their CAE, including:
- Amy E. Lestition Burke, MA, CAE, Vice President, Member Engagement, Association Management & Consulting
- Cherilyn Cepriano, JD, CAE, Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- John Chen, CAE, Director, Marketing
- Lee Bryan Claassen, CAE, Associate Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- Colleen Delaney Eubanks, CAE, Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- Erin M. Fuller, FASAE, MPA, CAE, President, Association Management & Consulting
- Michele Jerome, MPA, CAE, Senior Vice President, Operations
- Juli Jones, CAE, Associate Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- Liane Piñero Kluge, CAE, Associate Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- Amy B. Lotz, CAE, Vice President, Business & Partnership Development, Association Management & Consulting
- Lee K. Lowery, MPA, CAE, Associate Vice President, Association Management & Consulting
- Sara Meier, M.S.Ed, CAE, Senior Vice President, Client Relations, Association Management & Consulting
- Shane Robinson, MA, CAE, Senior Associate, Association Management & Consulting
- Alison Teitelbaum, MS, MPH, CAE, Senior Associate, Association Management & Consulting
# # #
ABOUT MCI USA
MCI USA (formerly Coulter Companies) helps companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance. Headquartered in the Washington, DC area with offices in New York and Miami, MCI USA is proudly recognized by the American Business Ethics Awards as one of the top companies in the United States for vision, leadership and integrity. Through the merger of MCI and Coulter Companies in 2015, MCI USA serves as the United States platform for the largest global provider of strategic engagement and activation solutions. This union results in a workforce of more than 1,850 professionals in 60 cities and 32 countries, accelerating MCI’s ability to work global and deliver local to senior influencers and decision-makers in associations, corporations and governments. Find out more at http://www.mci-group.com/usa.