St. Louis, Missouri (PRWEB) March 21, 2016
Intalere, formerly Amerinet, today announced the winners of its eighth annual Intalere Healthcare Achievement Awards. All Intalere members, acute and non-acute, were eligible to submit entries for this awards program, which recognizes successful initiatives providers implement to enhance quality and operations, improve patient satisfaction and increase community awareness and education.
“The achievement awards truly illustrate the essence of the new Intalere brand,” said Brent Johnson, Intalere president and CEO. “Customized solutions, in supply chain and other areas,that showcase innovative products, services and technologies, and the best practices of progressive healthcare providers.”
Each winning facility will receive two complimentary trips to the 2016 Intalere Member Conference which will be held May 17-20 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, Nev. In addition to being honored at a special awards dinner, the winning projects will be highlighted in a professional banner session, video features and a best practices compendium.
The honorees in each category are:
Community Impact and/or Innovation
- Coastal Carolinas Health Alliance, Wilmington, N.C.
- Island Hospital, Anacortes, Wash.
- Northern Arizona Healthcare-Flagstaff Medical Center, Flagstaff, Ariz.
- The Community at Brookmeade, Rhinebeck, N.Y.
Financial and Operational Improvement
- Peterson Regional Medical Center, Kerrville, Texas
- Somerset Hospital, Somerset, Pa.
- Special Tree Rehabilitation System, Romulus, Mich.
Quality/Patient Care Delivery and/or Patient Satisfaction
- Confluence Health, Wenatchee, Wash.
- Fairfield Medical Center, Lancaster, Ohio
- New York City Health + Hospitals/Sea View, Staten Island, N.Y.
Supply Chain/Data Management or Supply Cost Efficiencies
- Crystal Run Healthcare, Middletown, N.Y.
- Parkview Health, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Summit Pacific Medical Center, Elma, Wash.
Intalere’s mission focuses on improving the operational health of America’s healthcare providers by designing tailored, smart solutions that deliver optimal cost, quality and clinical outcomes. We strive to be the essential partner for operational excellence in healthcare through customized solutions that address customers’ individual needs. We assist our customers in managing their entire non-labor spend, providing innovative technologies, products and services, and leveraging the best practices of a provider-led model. As Intalere draws on the power of our owner Intermountain Healthcare’s nationally-recognized supply chain expertise and leadership in technology, process improvement, and evidence-based clinical and business best practices, we are uniquely positioned to be the innovation leader in the healthcare industry. Visit http://www.intalere.com o learn more.
Senior Director, Corporate Communications