CallPlease Founder & CEO Gregg Fienberg predicts that “In the future, Shared Call Logs will become the standard by which teams manage and track calls. We do for phone calls and spoken communication what email did for written communication.”
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (PRWEB) March 21, 2016
CallPlease, Inc., the world’s most advanced call productivity application, released version 2.0 today, delivering a comprehensive update with new features and an easier-to-read and use modern design. CallPlease tracks, manages and syncs all calls and messages across teams in real time, resulting in more focused, smarter calls.
Both the Web and mobile apps introduce a new user interface and innovative new features, making it easier and faster to add, make and manage calls and messages. Faster performance delivers productivity improvements and a better user experience.
- Shared Call Logs – the breakthrough that revolutionizes how call logs are managed within offices, teams and groups. There are two types of Shared Logs:
- Interactive Shared Call Logs share calls and information among a team or group, enabling real-time collaboration
- Queue Shared Call Logs record and assign call requests to team members - a great tool for help desks, sales inquiries, service businesses, etc.
- Recurring Calls create reminders for scheduled events, like weekly calls or birthdays
- Tags organize calls and messages by project, like email folders
“CallPlease changed the way that my EA and I manage our calls. The 2.0 release keeps my calls focused and informed. It’s a great productivity tool,” says Kris Snyder, CEO and President of Vox Mobile.
CallPlease Founder and CEO Gregg Fienberg, executive producer of HBO’s “True Blood”, predicts that “In the future, Shared Call Logs will become the standard by which teams manage and track calls. We do for phone calls and spoken communication what email did for written communication.”
Call Smarter with CallPlease.
CallPlease, the most advanced call productivity app, enables individual users and teams to manage call logs, history and activity from any device, anytime. Through real-time collaboration, replace the ancient message pad with the fully customizable CallPlease interface to manage calls that are important to you and your team when they matter most. Built in mind with streamlining your mobile lifestyle, CallPlease helps foster your professional & personal relationships by allowing you to increase the number of productive interactions in your network each day. Say goodbye to call chaos and hello to CallPlease.
Sales: (818) 456-0333