London, UK (PRWEB) March 21, 2016
The project leader of CAR2SHARE cargo, Dirk Reimelt, will be taking to the stage to address just how mobility models, such as those of Zipcar and Daimler’s own CAR2SHARE, can be applied to the commercial vehicle space to improve the efficiency of the supply chain.
“CAR2SHARE cargo is a digital fleet and driver management system in which Mercedes-Benz Vans can be booked online based on the car sharing principle.” Explains Mona Moll, Global Communications at Daimler.
“It offers a comprehensive solution for creating a more efficient transport process – from the deployment planning of drivers and vehicles, the coordination of the route to the digital management and spontaneous bookings in the event of bottlenecks” she went on to say.
Joining Daimler on the speaker line-up will be experts from IBM, Arval, Scania, Continental and Hertz along with 20+ others. See the full agenda and speaker line-up on the website: http://www.tu-auto.com/fleeteurope/
- The Data Challenge: Understand developments in advanced mining, analytical and integration techniques
- The Industry is Moving: Map out the changing state of the European and global industry.
- Rental, Leasing & LCVs: Explore the connectivity needs of the biggest growth sectors in the fleet industry.
- The Future of Deliveries: Understand how innovations in delivery tech. will integrate with the future fleet
- ADAS to Autonomy: Assess the impact of ADAS systems on the journey to the autonomous fleet vehicle
The 2 day event attracts over 150 of the connected fleet industry elite including representatives from TomTom, Volvo, VW, Shell and Michelin. It is the only event dedicated to the connected fleet sector and, during its 13 year history, has established itself as the meeting place for the major players in the industry.
You can register for the event at: http://www.tu-auto.com/fleeteurope/register.php
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7375 7516 | (USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7516