MEA is positioned well to deliver great services and benefits to our members...
Bloomington, MN (PRWEB) March 18, 2016
James M. Conway, vice president, customer field operations at ComEd, was sworn in as the new chair of Midwest ENERGY Association’s (MEA) Board of Directors. In his role at ComEd, Conway is responsible for leading the combined efforts of the 700 employees in ComEd’s Field and Meter Reading organizations.
Conway says, “I am excited about assuming the chair role and leading MEA over the next year. MEA is positioned well to deliver great services and benefits to our members again in 2016. We will continue to develop new ideas and innovative strategies, which will provide high value to all of our members.”
Introducing the 2015-2016 MEA Board of Director Officers:
- MEA Chair – James M. Conway, vice president, customer field operations, ComEd
- MEA First Vice Chair – Gary L. Gibson, associate general manager, City Utilities of Springfield
- MEA Second Vice Chair – Bobbi L. Schroeppel, VP, customer care, communications and human resources, NorthWestern Energy
- MEA Treasurer – Dennis M. Klumb, Jr., CEO, KS Energy Services, LLC
- MEA Secretary – Patrick Van Beek, president, MEA
- MEA Past Chair – Stephen R. Colyer, senior director, gas operations and services, Ameren Illinois Company
- MEA Executive Committee Delegate – Barry J. Bentley, senior vice president, customer operations, Indianapolis Power & Light Company
- MEA Executive Committee Delegate – Vernon J. Peterson, vice president, electric distribution asset management, WEC Energy Group
- Tamara A. Bewley, sales and marketing manager, Border States
- Thomas J. Henkels, COO, PLH Group
- Benjamin F. Felton, vice president, power delivery, NiSource
- Ryan A. Shell, president, New Mexico Gas Company
- Dennis J. Okenfuss, vice president, operations, ONE Gas
- Patrick C. Darras, vice president of operations, Montana-Dakota Utilities Company
- Duane D. Anstaett, vice president, delivery, Kansas City Power & Light
- Heather D. Rivard, vice president, distribution operations, DTE Energy
- Luke A. Litteken, area vice president of gas operations, Xcel Energy
- Mark E. Johnson, gas construction and maintenance manager, Colorado Springs Utilities
Commonwealth Edison Company (ComEd) is a unit of Chicago-based Exelon Corporation, the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with approximately 7.8 million customers. ComEd provides service to approximately 3.8 million customers across northern Illinois, or 70 percent of the state’s population. For more information visit ComEd.com, and connect with the company on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
MEA serves the people that delivery electricity and natural gas to homes and businesses. MEA (Midwest ENERGY Association) was founded as a trade association over 100 years ago by distribution utilities, whose vision was to improve safety and efficiency. Today, utility companies around the globe benefit from MEA's industry learning seminars, operations summits, and other events. Members collaborated to develop EnergyU, the world's premier online training and testing system for gas and electric distribution utilities.