Hollywood, FL (PRWEB) March 18, 2016
FirstService Residential, Florida’s leading property management company, has been recognized as several of its managed communities are finalists in the 2016 Florida Communities of Excellence Awards. Overall, 60 communities statewide were nominated and winners will be announced on Friday, May 13 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Fla.
As the first and only comprehensive, independent recognition program for community associations statewide, the annual Communities of Excellence program honors the top Florida communities for their accomplishments and documents their successes in a variety of areas, enabling peers to learn from their examples and innovations.
“With so many communities participating throughout Florida, FirstService Residential is proud of the number of finalists nominated and those that win year over year, and this year is no exception,” said David Diestel, Regional President, South, of FirstService Residential. “As the property management leader in the Sunshine State, our mission is to deliver exceptional service and solutions that enhance the value of every property and the lifestyle of every resident in the communities we manage. As such, we aim to continually support initiatives that help the communities we serve to flourish. Our list of finalists definitely reflects that!”
FirstService Residential Large Communities finalists include:
- Cascades at St. Lucie West Residents Association, Port St. Lucie – Disaster Preparedness Initiatives
- Egret Landing at Jupiter POA, Jupiter – Family-Friendly Programs & Initiatives
- MetroWest Master Association, Orlando – Water Conservation
- Waterstone II Master Association, Homestead – Family-Friendly Programs & Initiatives
FirstService Residential Small Communities finalists include:
- Bayfront Tower Condominium Association, St. Petersburg – Financial Innovation
- Colony Preserve HOA, Boca Raton – “Comeback Kid”
- K. Hovnanian’s Four Seasons, Delray Beach – Family-Friendly Programs & Initiatives
- Mosaic on Miami Beach, Miami Beach – Energy Efficiency
- Murano Grande, Miami Beach – Civic Volunteerism & Advocacy
- The Solaire at the Plaza Condominium Association, Orlando – Disaster Preparedness Initiatives
- The Solaire at the Plaza Condominium Association, Orlando – Safety & Security
- WaterGarden Condominium Association, Ft. Lauderdale – Energy Efficiency
- WaterGarden Condominium Association, Ft. Lauderdale – Water Conservation
About FirstService Residential
FirstService Residential is North America’s largest manager of residential communities and the preferred partner of HOAs, community associations and strata corporations in the U.S. and Canada. FirstService Residential’s managed communities include low-, mid- and high-rise condominiums and cooperatives, single-family homes, master-planned, lifestyle and active adult communities, and rental and commercial properties.
With an unmatched combination of deep industry experience, local market expertise and personalized attention, FirstService Residential delivers proven solutions and exceptional service that add value, enhance lifestyles and make a difference, every day, for every resident and community it manages. FirstService Residential is a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, a North American leader in the property services sector. For more information, visit http://www.fsresidential.com