Using Milyli Blackout can dramatically reduce the time and cost associated with performing redactions
(PRWEB) March 21, 2016
Advanced Discovery has adopted the Milyli Blackout tool for the application of automated redactions and highlighting in kCura’s Relativity. Use of the tool can dramatically reduce the time and cost associated with performing redactions of sensitive information, while also increasing overall accuracy.
With ever-growing ESI volumes and ever-increasing regulation of sensitive personal information, the cost of manual identification and redaction of such information during document review is mounting, and both the risk and the consequences of human redaction error are rising. Blackout addresses these challenges by allowing for automated document markup based on key words, phrases, or regular expressions – which can find information by its syntax (e.g., text formatted like a Social Security number).
It provides Advanced Discovery’s clients with granular control over redactions, including the ability to:
- Easily apply markups across a saved search based on words, phrases, or regular expressions
- Select from all redaction types (e.g. blackout, strikethrough, etc.) and highlighting colors
- Specify redactions at the word, phrase, line, block, paragraph, full-page, or full-document level
- Quality check markups to approve, reject, or manually override them within the Relativity viewer
- Track markup progress and export CSV Redaction Logs to provide to court or opposing counsel