The AcctTwo team has immense expertise and great customer handling skills.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 28, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for LINC Houston. LINC Houston (LINC) is a network of local churches that have joined together in a common mission to impact the city of Houston with the love of Christ. Since LINC's founding in 2002, the organization has touched the lives of more than 80,000 individuals living in the Greater Houston Area. LINC plants new churches that are self-governing, self-supporting, and self-propogating. After a rigorous software evaluation, LINC chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by LINC Houston's Finance Team:
- Manually manipulating data in order to consolidate funds for reporting purposes took time away from analyzing that data and making more strategic decisions.
- LINC was running their financials in an on-premises server environment, and VPN issues could make the system inaccessible at times.
- The organization is growing quickly and adding locations. Their legacy accounting system couldn't scale to handle that growth.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct provides LINC with real-time visibility into their data through easy to read dashboard reports.
- Intacct’s open API environment makes it easy to work with other systems, either through a live connection or via a quick CSV import.
- Intacct’s “best in class” methodology allows LINC to choose the products, like a payroll system, that best meet their needs instead of being forced to work under one specific vendor’s choice.
Highlighted Comments from LINC Houston's Director of Operations:
"With Intacct's dimensions, we can expand easily," said Matthew Schultz, Director of Operations. "Even in the last month, we realized things we needed to report on and it was as simple as adding another department. Literally a few clicks and types and you’re done. I wouldn’t even know where to start in our old system.
"The AcctTwo team has immense expertise and great customer handling skills. AcctTwo did a fantastic job with keeping us on track to go-live."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations