Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 22, 2016
The Jenkins Organization has announced development plans for 15 properties throughout Texas and 1 in Minnesota. The properties total over 1.5 million square feet and have an estimated cost of $125 million. 6 properties are under construction, with the remaining 9 are scheduled to start throughout the next 6 months. All of the locations will be first class, state of the art facilities consisting primarily of climate controlled space.
Ricky Jenkins, President of The Jenkins Organization, states that “While there is a tremendous amount of self storage development throughout Texas, we have worked hard to locate sites with high barriers to entry and excellent demographics.” Jenkins says most of their sites required a zoning change.
“We spend countless hours working with the local communities, educating them as to the benefit of having the right storage facility as a neighbor, and that with creative design features we can actually create an aesthetically pleasing building,” said Robb DeJean, Director of Development for The Jenkins Organization. DeJean listed the specific locations:
- 6901 North IH-35, Austin, TX
- 11000 Lakeline Blvd., Austin, TX
- 15106 W. State 71, Bee Cave (Austin), TX
- 7919 W. Highway 71, Austin, TX
- NWQ Stonebrook Pkwy & FM 423, Frisco (Dallas), TX
- 2060 East Continental Blvd., Southlake (Dallas), TX
- NEQ Custer Rd. & Stacy Rd., McKinney (Dallas), TX
- 305 West FM 544, Murphy (Dallas), TX
- 1018 York St., Houston, TX
- 2115 FM 1960 E, Houston, TX
- 1440 S. FM 270, League City (Houston), TX
- 23411 Hardy Oak Blvd., San Antonio, TX
- 806 N. Main St., Cibolo (San Antonio), TX
- 1864 Independence Dr., New Braunfels, TX
- 3908 Garth Rd., Baytown, TX
- 10250 Flanders St. NE, Minneapolis, MN
Learn more at: http://www.jenkinsorg.com.
About The Jenkins Organization, Inc.
Formed in 1989, The Jenkins Organization, Inc. is a Houston based self-storage owner, developer and management company operating 45 properties throughout Texas, Louisiana, Virginia and Minnesota comprising over 3.5 million square feet and over 20,000 customers. The Jenkins Organization, Inc. has been principal in over $315 million in self storage transactions, and recently received national recognition by Mini-Storage Messenger magazine with a ranking of 16th on their Top Operators list, while ranking 25th on Inside Self storage magazine’s Top Operators List.
RICKY JENKINS, President
The Jenkins Organization, Inc.