You can expect to see a fluid transition from Tattoo Sales to TemporaryTattoos.com. We are excited to present the new identity of this company, though we are very adamant in keeping our values and priorities; safety and service first.
Tucson, Arizona (PRWEB) March 23, 2016
TMI produces over 7 million temporary tattoos a day - more than anyone else in the world, and they export to 84 countries.
Over nine months was spent completely re-designing the website to accommodate the requests of their multitude of outstanding customers (over 1 million served over the past 27 years). Some of the many service enhancements that customers will experience include:
- Easy communication with their team of knowledgeable customer service representatives via live chat, phone and e-mail
- An expanded product selection and a personalized experience
- Their upgraded custom temporary tattoo ordering process makes creating unique temporary tattoos fast and easy with more size options and better user experience
- Loading times of each page is lightning-fast which makes the shopping process smooth and efficient
- More visible discount options to assure customers receive the best pricing and deals
- Their new blog keeps subscribers in the loop of new trends, sales, and tattoo releases
- The new website is easy to navigate with tools like an intuitive search bar to help you find exactly what you’re looking for
- Visual design and navigation updates to the website are aesthetically pleasing and relate to current styles and trends
- The new brand name makes the site easily accessible and search-engine friendly
- Products are made in the United States, so they are able to fulfill orders in hours or days, vs weeks for those printed overseas
- Products meet or exceed all health and safety standards
- Overall, the new website makes ordering temporary tattoos a fun and exciting experience – as it should be.
“Customers will also be encouraged to easily connect their account with Facebook and other social media platforms, and share their favorite items with friends and family. TemporaryTattoos.com will be a fun, fresh and functional website. Our goal is to transform the latest trends and influences into temporary tattoos for every occasion. Through the new domain, both custom and stock tattoos will be readily available to our customers around the globe,” says Mitch Pisik, CEO of TMI.
Since its inception in 1989, TMI has grown rapidly. TMI is now one of the largest manufacturers in Southern Arizona, where their headquarters is also located. They also proudly meet or exceed all US, Canadian & European Union safety and compliance standards.
The TMI Team continues to be recognized for their innovation, growth, and being the employer of choice in Southern Arizona. This includes numerous annual awards from the following:
o U.S. Small Business Administration
o Arizona Small Business Administration
o Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA)
o Annual Wells Fargo Copper Awards Honoring Excellence in Business in Southern Arizona
o Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
o Multiple Vendor of the Year Awards
o Multiple Design Awards
o Multiple Philanthropic Awards
The TMI family has continued to transform temporary tattoos beyond just kids and special occasions. Their design team, professional artists and customer service representatives work together to bring the latest and greatest to homes worldwide, in a stress free, no-hassle process. The Vice President of the custom division, Steven Marshall, continues by saying “You can expect to see a fluid transition from Tattoo Sales to TemporaryTattoos.com. We are excited to present the new identity of this company, though we are very adamant in keeping our values and priorities; safety and service first.” Thus far the feedback of the website has been enthusiastically received by customers.