Nairobi, Kenya (PRWEB) March 24, 2016
Zebrajobs.com today announces it is launching the first ever Virtual Job Fair in Kenya, going live on May 27, 2016. The interactive digital job fair aims to support the recruitment needs of businesses, multinational companies, government and nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in Kenya by reducing the limitations of traditional recruitment methods and making the process more streamlined and dynamic through the effective use of modern technology. The Kenyan Virtual Job Fair (KVJF) will draw jobseekers and potential employees from around the world through the power of the Internet to come together in Kenya for unique career opportunities with both public and private sector employers.
The Kenyan Virtual Job Fair will open on MAY 27, 2016 and will remain on demand for 30 consecutive days thereafter. With its global reach and endless opportunities, it will provide corporations and organizations with tremendous advantages over traditional recruitment methods. Some of the benefits of the KVJF include:
- Enhancing marketplace visibility to many highly qualified professionals searching for opportunities in Kenya.
- Maximizing the global reach of the Internet to eliminate the constraints of physical boundaries while searching for suitable candidates to fill job vacancies.
- Being able to collect a large number of quality CVs/resumes, instantly screen and identify suitable candidates, and conduct live face-to face online chats to build a resource of qualified candidates for current and future recruitment needs.
- Reducing conventional marketing expenses by eliminating travel costs, constraints associated with logistics and time, and reducing the cost of advertising and promotional materials while maximizing the return from your participation.
- Gaining all the benefits of a physical job fair without any of the inconveniences or draw-backs.
"Our vision behind the launch of the first-ever Virtual Job Fair in Kenya is focused on meeting multiple goals," explained Yusuf Reja, Chief Executive Officer of Zebrajobs.com. "We are committed to creating a climate for employers that encourages Kenya’s organizations to recruit the best personnel available from within Kenya and the Diaspora. Critical to this effort is having a large pool of talent from which employers can source and hire staff. We also see the Kenyan Virtual Job Fair as a great opportunity to increase job availability, reduce unemployment and reverse the emigration of skilled professionals by reaching out to Kenyans in the Diaspora and encouraging them to return to their homeland by providing them with meaningful, accessible and potentially lucrative job opportunities."
Job-seekers worldwide; from experienced professionals to recent graduates, will have full access to a wide range of employment opportunities and vacancies in Kenya. The online job fair will enable prospective employees to search active job listings online, submit CVs/resumes, attend networking events, obtain career advisory services and participate in interviews, all at no cost to themselves and from the comfort of their own home or office. All they require is access to PC, laptop, iPad or mobile phone with Internet capabilities.
The Kenyan Virtual Job Fair will be powered by state-of the-art technology. It is an online job portal which will enable companies to post positions and provide information to candidates about their company through easy-to-build virtual exhibition booths, while receiving resumes and interacting with interested candidates.
Zebrajobs.com is an online platform for skilled professionals from multiple disciplines to register, create, and post personal profiles and resumes. Sign up to receive e-mail alerts on African employment opportunities.