Shelton, CT (PRWEB) March 24, 2016
TABS Analytics, the leading outsourced sales and marketing analytics firm in the consumer packaged goods industry, announced today a complementary webinar on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 2 P.M. Eastern presenting the results of TABS’ first comprehensive study of five major infant and baby needs product categories.
During the webinar, Dr. Kurt Jetta, Ph.D., president and founder of TABS Analytics, will review the results of the company’s first comprehensive study of five major infant and baby needs product categories:
- Baby seat and safety products (car seats, strollers, baby monitoring devices, etc.)
- Baby feeding needs (cups, bottles, plates, etc.)
- Diapers and accessories
- Baby formula, food and drinks
- Baby care (powders, ointments, lotions, etc.)
Attendees of the webinar will learn:
- Who, besides young families, are shopping these categories
- Category purchase dynamics, including product types purchased within categories
- Outlet shopping patterns, with a focus on comparing online to brick-and-mortar as well as measuring non-tracked channels such as Babies ‘R Us
WHAT: TABS Analytics Baby and Infant Needs Study Webinar
WHEN: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 2 P.M. Eastern
REGISTRATION: Registration is available online here.
WHO: Dr. Kurt Jetta, Ph.D., president and founder of TABS Analytics
About TABS Analytics
Operating since 1998, TABS Analytics, formerly TABS Group, based in Shelton, Conn., is a technology-enabled analytics firm. Its mission is to simplify and improve the way analytics are conducted in the consumer products industry. Primary services are TABS CatMan Advantage™, an outsourced category management solution, TABS WorldView®, a global business intelligence tool, and TABS Promo Insight™, a cloud-based software and consulting service that helps companies measure, plan and optimize trade spending. For more information please call 203-446-8837, email robertbaldwin(at)tabsanalytics(dot)com or visit http://www.tabsanalytics.com.