Rochester, NH (PRWEB) March 24, 2016
The healthcare industry is among the ones that use paper documents the most. Now medical specialists and patients can use their smartphones for rapid work with medical data anywhere and anytime, while saving time and money and improving the efficiency of the service. Snappii, which has over 250 free and customizable business apps in the Apple and Google Stores, offers powerful and feature-rich healthcare apps that can be 100% customized to meet the specific needs of each organization. Thanks to Snappii’s code-less DIY App Builder, customers can build or customize apps without any programming quickly and easily. Below are listed several brand new healthcare apps from Snappii.
The Medical Home Care app is a perfect solution to collect health-related data without having to use paper forms, PC or laptop. With the app users are able to:
- Collect key patient information;
- Track treatment progress;
- Save and store captured data on the device;
- Email saved data as custom PDF and Excel reports.
Snappii offers the Medical Office Visit app which is a helpful tool for collecting personal patients' information. The app provides multiple types of useful electronic forms. Also, with this app users can:
- Fill in all personal information and send it over to a doctor before a scheduled appointment;
- Make an appointment at the dentist's;
- Save and edit captured data;
- Make notes while visiting a doctor;
- Store all scheduled appointments in the app to quickly find out when the next visit is;
- See the hospitals nearby;
- Upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives;
- Fill in PDF forms;
- Share forms via email and messages.
The My Personal Medical app allows users to quickly and conveniently collect a detailed medical history. The app allows users to:
- Quickly enter the basic patient data;
- Sign the medical history;
- Update forms easily;
- Export to PDF and Excel reports;
- Share forms via email and messages;
- Work online/offline.
The HIPAA Compliance app is a solution for individuals to provide HIPAA personal information on demand. The app consists of the form that collects the following information:
- Contact information;
- Name and date of birth;
- Social security number;
- Medical records to be released;
- Digital signature;
With the help of the HIPAA Compliance app users can:
- Provide their contact information;
- Indicate what medical records can be shared;
- Authorize medical establishments to use their personal information;
- Save completed forms on a device;
- Edit and re-send records;
- Sync finished forms across multiple devices;
- Share PDF and Excel reports;
- Create profile to auto-fill a part of the form;
- Save created reports to cloud drives;
- Print PDF/Excel reports out.
The Physical Therapy and Fitness app contains anything users may need to track a healthy way of life. With this app users are able to:
- Learn how to stay healthy;
- Get several effective diets to lose weight;
- Figure out the best exercises and workout to tailor the body;
- Calculate calorie and water consumption;
- Measure the heart rate;
- Create a profile and track the achievements;
- Control the workout and calorie consumption.
Snappii has created the Food Safety and Health Inspection app to easily and quickly conduct food safety and health inspections. The app allows users to:
- Fill out inspection reports and checklists on food service establishments (restaurants, employee cafeterias, bakeries, takeouts, pizzerias, night clubs, cabarets, bars, senior centers, emergency food relief organizations, public and non-public schools, or religious, fraternal and charitable organizations);
- Take and upload photos to integrate them into inspection reports;
- Scan barcodes of inspected products to trace them back;
- Instantly get generated PDF and Excel reports of inspections;
- Share reports instantly via email or other options;
- Create a database of inspection records;
- Retrieve and edit completed inspection forms and checklists.
The Environmental Inspection app is ideal to perform environmental inspections and ensure that any construction project will not cause any violations or do any harm to nature nearby. Also, with the app users can:
- Make quick environmental inspection;
- Collect information offline;
- Save inspections on a device;
- Share captured information via email;
- Upload made inspections to cloud drives as Excel and PDF files;
- Print completed inspections;
- Preview environmental inspections from multiple devices;
- Identify project location;
- Import fillable PDF forms to perform specific inspections;
- Edit and email completed inspections;
- Track when and where any inspection takes place.
All these healthcare apps are available for free download from the Apple and Google Play Stores.
Moreover users are able to order custom app development and get a ready-made product just in a few weeks. All apps can be customized and add necessary features in a few days. Snappii allows customers to increase the company’s efficiency, optimize the workflow, reduce costs and improve the business. The combination of reasonable price, quality and high speed of work will benefit any user. There are even more useful mobile solutions for different industries at Snappii's website.
Snappii is a unique instant mobile solution for business that offers both a platform to create mobile business apps without programming in days, not months, and a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that can be downloaded from the iTunes and Google Play stores at no cost. Over 20,000 apps have already been built on Snappii by large, medium and small companies. Learn more at https://http://www.snappii.com/