Houston, TX (PRWEB) April 01, 2016
Grammy award-winning artist La Santa Cecilia and the critically-acclaimed Jonathan Scales Fourchestra highlight the April and early May entertainment calendar at Houston’s Last Concert Café. Austin, TX’s Roxy Roca and Boulder, CO’s Eminence Ensemble are also scheduled to perform.
The complete schedule is as follows:
- Friday, April 1 – Hounds of Jezebel CD release party
- Saturday, April 2 – Praia Urbana 10th anniversary, EDM dance party in the street 2-11 p.m.
- Sunday, April 3 – KPFT benefit
- Tuesday, April 5 – La Santa Cecilia, Grammy award-winning hybrid of Latin culture, rock, and world music
- Friday, April 8 – Brandy S show
- Saturday, April 9 – Cowjazz 5-8 p.m., Spring Shindig featuring music, art & poetry 8 p.m.-midnight
- Sunday, April 10 – Where the Girls Are 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 15 – Roxy Roca
- Saturday, April 16 – Moses Guest
- Sunday, April 17 – Inaugural Home Grown 024 Music & Art Festival
- Wednesday, April 20 – 420 Fest with Potroast
- Friday, April 22 – Jonathan Scales Fourchestra
- Saturday, April 23 – Night Moves and Electric Odyssey presents PLUMP, Clergy and the Jess Wilson Band
- Friday, April 29 – TURKAUZ
- Saturday, April 30 – Jiggle in the Jungle, a burlesque show in the jungle to benefit Betties Ball
- Sunday, May 1 – Brando Kingz
- Saturday, May 7 – Eminence Ensemble, Boulder, Colorado-style
- Friday, May 13 – Pigs on the Wall (Pink Floyd tribute band)
For more information, please visit The Last Concert Café’s website at http://lastconcert.com.
About the Company:
The Last Concert Cafe is one of Houston's oldest (and definitely friendliest) live entertainment venues. Located in the historic warehouse district of downtown Houston, they have been serving up great music and delicious Tex-Mex since 1949. Their food is made from scratch with fresh ingredients and local recipes, and the atmosphere is always fun and exciting with brightly-painted dining sets and colorful decorations. Local and national musicians and performers entertain crowds nightly. Whether guests are looking to enjoy great food or live music and entertainment, the Last Concert Cafe is the place to be.