"This recognition is more significant than ever before as more consumers utilize resources such as Women’s Choice Awards to determine the best places to receive care for themselves and their family," said Quorum President and CEO Mickey Bilbrey.
Brentwood, TN (PRWEB) March 29, 2016
11 Quorum Health Resources (Quorum) client hospitals were recently honored with Women's Choice Awards as 2016 America's 100 Best Hospitals including: Boone County Hospital, Cary Medical Center, Fort Madison Community Hospital, King’s Daughters Medical Center, Parkview Medical Center, Phelps Memorial Health Center, Magnolia Regional Health Center, Northwestern Medical Center, Thibodaux Regional Medical Center, Tidelands Health and Wooster Community Hospital.
The “America’s Best Hospitals” hospitals and doctors demonstrate exceptional ratings, providing the highest level of care and commitment to their patient’s health. This Award is the only designation that is based on the preferences of women when selecting a hospital.
Specifically, Quorum client hospitals were honored with the following awards:
- Boone County Hospital (Boone, IA): Best Hospitals for Cancer Care
- Cary Medical Center (Caribou, ME): Best Obstetrics Hospitals
- Fort Madison Community Hospital (Fort Madison, IA): Best Hospitals for Emergency Care, Best Obstetrics Hospitals
- King’s Daughters Medical Center (Brookhaven, MS): Best Hospitals for Bariatric Surgery, Best Breast Centers, Best Obstetrics Hospitals, Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Magnolia Regional Health Center (Corinth, MS): Best Obstetrics Hospitals
- Northwestern Medical Center (St. Albans, VT): Best Hospitals for Emergency Care
- Parkview Medical Center (Pueblo, CO): Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Phelps Memorial Health Center (Holdrege, NE): Best Obstetrics Hospitals
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center: Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Tidelands Health (Murrells Inlet, SC): Best Obstetrics Hospitals, Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Wooster Community Hospital (Wooster, OH): Best Hospitals for Emergency Care, Best Hospital for Patient Safety
"This recognition is more significant than ever before as more consumers utilize resources such as Women’s Choice Awards to determine the best places to receive care for themselves and their family," said Quorum President and CEO Mickey Bilbrey. "We are honored to be associated with so many facilities that are continually recognized for providing remarkable care to the communities they serve.”
“We are honored to receive this award four consecutive years,” explained Alvin Hoover, CEO of Quorum client hospital King's Daughters Medical Center (KDMC). "These awards indicate our passion, dedication and commitment to our mission of providing quality health and wellness in a Christian environment."
Parkview Medical Center’s CEO Mike Baxter said, "We are honored to be recognized for providing outstanding patient experiences for women and their families. Our team of physicians and employees work hard to continually improve the patient experience. Together, we’re working towards improving the health and wellness of our members and the community."
The Women's Choice Award represents the significance of the female consumer and their collective voice in recommending brands, products and services. According to the Women's Choice Award website, “America's Best Hospitals” scores are derived for each hospital from the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) database. For more information, please visit http://www.womenschoiceaward.com/hospital-methodology/.
About Quorum Health Resources
The Quorum Difference is the extraordinary combination of consulting guidance and operations experience that enables client healthcare organizations to achieve a sustainable future. As an integrated professional services company, Quorum has been delivering innovative executable solutions through experience and thought leadership for more than three decades. Quorum is consistently ranked among the top healthcare consulting firms in the nation, and the Quorum Learning Institute educates nearly 10,000 healthcare leaders and professionals each year. For more information, please visit http://www.qhr.com.