Austin, TX (PRWEB) March 30, 2016
With the mission of supplying every dog lover with quality, one-of-a-kind products, the PrideBites team launched PrideBites.com in 2014: the first website where anyone can easily personalize dog products with their pooches’ names and pictures.
The Austin-based startup, founded by Steven Blustein, Sean Knecht, Sam Lampe, and Ting Liu, in their college dorm room, will appear on ABC’s Shark Tank Friday, April 8th at 9pm-10pm ET/PT.
The show gives PrideBites a national platform to pitch additional investments in front of famous entrepreneurs such as Mark Cuban and a national TV audience.
PrideBites.com makes personalization as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Pick it. Pet lovers choose from a wide variety of durable products, including toys, beds, and leashes.
2. Personalize it. Shoppers add their pooches’ names and pictures. All pictures are 100% hand-designed. Also, they can choose from a wide selection of colors, materials and patterns.
3. ‘Pooch’ it. The product arrives in the mail and is ready for some puppy love.
“For us to be able to showcase PrideBites.com on a national stage like Shark Tank is a once in a lifetime opportunity,” said Steven Blustein, Founder and CEO of PrideBites, and devoted fan of his English Staffie Mona. “There’s no such thing as a generic dog, so pet lovers shouldn’t have to settle for generic toys and products. Our mission is to give everyone personalized products that are just as unique as their pooches.”
A Designer Collection for Every Pooch
The PrideBites team recently teamed with famed Yvonne Tocquigny, investor and mentor, to develop special collections of accessories to match any dog’s breed and personality, including:
- ‘Ruff Lauren’ for outdoorsy dogs.
- ‘Calvin Canine’ for sporty pups.
- ‘Giorgio Arfmani’ for elegant pooches.
- ‘Kate Spayed’ for fashion forward dogs.
- ‘Vera Wag’ for no-frills canines.
- ‘Emilio Poochie’ for family pooches.
Each collection features special patterns and materials, including coats, toy baskets, blankets, and beds.