New York, NY (PRWEB) March 30, 2016
Music Choice, the #1 music provider on television, will feature top level folders On Demand this April highlighting the best music videos around! Top level folders available now for free nationally On Demand include ACM Awards, Billboard Latin Music Awards, Brand New This Week, PRIMED: Mainland, Toddler Tunes and Beyoncé Videos.
Top Level Folders for April:
- ACM Awards – Celebrate Country Music’s Party of the Year with videos and content from biggest stars of the show including Cam “Burning House”, Thomas Rhett “Die a Happy Man”, Little Big Town “Girl Crush”, Chris Young “I’m Comin’ Over”, Sam Hunt “Take Your Time” and more.
Go To: Music Choice On Demand>ACM Awards
Dates: Now through April 10, 2016
- Toddler Tunes – These two 18-minute playlists are sure to keep toddlers glued to the TV for a quick break for moms! Hit play and let the little ones stay! Check out this folder for kid friendly nursery rhymes, animations and singalong classics including “Row, Row, Row, Your Boat”, “Yankee Doodle Dandy” and many more!
Go To: Music Choice On Demand>Kidz Only
Dates: Now through April 16, 2016
- PRIMED: Mainland – Get to know the “outcasts” of the talented group Mainland before they blow up! In this episode of PRIMED, Mainland opens up about their inspirations and what drives them as a band.
Go To: Music Choice On Demand>Primed
Dates: Now through April 25, 2016
- Brand New This Week –Throughout the month of April, viewers will have a chance to win exclusive prizes from artists like Meghan Trainor, Beyoncé and Ariana Grande by watching an exclusive video On Demand and finding the secret hashtag to enter on social media platforms. The Brand New This Week folder highlights the hottest acts, bringing fans exclusive On Demand content, new music and weekly giveaways from their favorite artists.
Go To: Music Choice On Demand>Brand New This Week
Dates: April – April 30, 2016
- Beyoncé Videos – Who doesn’t love some Beyoncé in their life? We have the videos you won’t be able to take your eyes off of to help get you ready for her world tour! Check out this folder to see music videos such as “7/11”, “Flawless”, “Pretty Hurts”, “Partition”, “Drunk In Love” and more.
Go To: Music Choice On Demand>Throwbacks
Dates: April 4 – May 2, 2016
- Billboard Latin Music Awards – Check out this folder to see music videos featuring nominees from this year's Billboard L atin Music Awards such as Nicky Jam “El Perdon”, Enrique Iglesias “Bailando”, Farruko “Sunset”, Prince Royce “Back It Up”, J Balvin “Ginza” and more.
Go To: Music Choice On Demand>Latin Billboards
Dates: April 18 – May 8, 2016
For more information about Music Choice log onto http://musicchoice.com/ or to become part of the Music Choice community join us on Twitter: @MusicChoice or Facebook.
About Music Choice:
Music Choice, the multi-platform video and music network, delivers its music programming to millions of consumers nationwide through their televisions, online and mobile devices. Music Choice programs dozens of uninterrupted music channels; produces originals that feature today’s hottest established and emerging artists; offers thousands of music videos; and launched Music Choice Play, the music video, lifestyle and entertainment network for Millennials. Follow us on Twitter: @MusicChoice | Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MusicChoice