42% manage assets above $100,000,000, including 17% above $250,000,000
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 16, 2016
AdvisorHub Inc. (AH), the online forum for news, user-submitted tips, compensation information, opinions and practical advice for financial advisors today released the results of a new survey that verified the profile of typical users of the AH website as some of the most financially successful advisors and highest-ranking managers in their field.
The nationwide survey by Clientize, an independent research firm, was conducted during February 2016 on behalf of AdvisorHub. The survey was conducted by email among a cross section of 735 AdvisorHubInc.com newsletter subscribers.
The survey found specifically for Financial Advisors and Licensed Team newsletter subscribers and site visitors:
- 48% have an annual production greater than $500,000, including 24% greater than $1,000,000
- 42% manage assets above $100,000,000, including 17% above $250,000,000
- 55% said compensation would be a factor in switching firms
The research also revealed that for financial advisors and decision maker managers:
- 62% of AH respondents are between the ages of 45-64
- 80% of AH respondents visit the site for News; 40% for Deals & Compensation information
“I am proud of the loyal Advisor audience we’ve been able to build,” said Tony Sirianni, Publisher of AdvisorHub. “Users seem to really value the breaking news, industry commentary and our insider information on recruiting deals and compensation. We are looking forward to introducing our audience to a new website redesign, more robust content and the launch of a new mobile app in 2016.”
AdvisorHub, Inc. has offices in New York, NY, Columbus, OH and Middleburg, VA.